Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

First shot of Xbox2 `Xbox 360 `Xenon hardware !

Last response: in CPUs
Share
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 7, 2005 7:02:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

This seems to be the real deal. an NDA-breaking picture of Xbox2 / Xenon /
Xbox 360

powered by ATi graphics and IBM CPU(s)

http://img.engadget.com/common/images/1488407751772606....


Console - Controller - Camera


http://engadget.com/entry/1234000490042605/
quote:
________________________________________________________
" Can't tell you how we got our hands on this image, but what you're looking
at is a real live shot of the Xbox 360 that someone sneakily snapped with
their cameraphone at Microsoft's Xbox360 Revealed launch party in Los
Angeles last night. Also note the presence of a hard drive attachment up
top, the white controller, the Xbox Live headset, and what looks like that
EyeToy-like camera peripheral we've been hearing about."
_________________________________________________________
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 8, 2005 12:44:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

R500 Xenon wrote:
> This seems to be the real deal. an NDA-breaking picture of Xbox2 / Xenon /
> Xbox 360
>
> powered by ATi graphics and IBM CPU(s)
>
> http://img.engadget.com/common/images/1488407751772606....
>
>
> Console - Controller - Camera
>
>
> http://engadget.com/entry/1234000490042605/
> quote:
> ________________________________________________________
> " Can't tell you how we got our hands on this image, but what you're looking
> at is a real live shot of the Xbox 360 that someone sneakily snapped with
> their cameraphone at Microsoft's Xbox360 Revealed launch party in Los
> Angeles last night. Also note the presence of a hard drive attachment up
> top, the white controller, the Xbox Live headset, and what looks like that
> EyeToy-like camera peripheral we've been hearing about."
> _________________________________________________________


ugly as hell isn't it!

--
Byron Hinson
My Photography
http://www.designerdream.co.uk/photography
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 8, 2005 1:24:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

"Byron Hinson" <byron@activewin.com> wrote in message
news:%M9fe.32261$p06.17331@newsfe3-gui.ntli.net...
> R500 Xenon wrote:
>> This seems to be the real deal. an NDA-breaking picture of Xbox2 /
>> Xenon /
>> Xbox 360
>>
>> powered by ATi graphics and IBM CPU(s)
>>
>> http://img.engadget.com/common/images/1488407751772606....
>>
>>
>> Console - Controller - Camera
>>
>>
>> http://engadget.com/entry/1234000490042605/
>> quote:
>> ________________________________________________________
>> " Can't tell you how we got our hands on this image, but what you're
>> looking
>> at is a real live shot of the Xbox 360 that someone sneakily snapped with
>> their cameraphone at Microsoft's Xbox360 Revealed launch party in Los
>> Angeles last night. Also note the presence of a hard drive attachment up
>> top, the white controller, the Xbox Live headset, and what looks like
>> that
>> EyeToy-like camera peripheral we've been hearing about."
>> _________________________________________________________
>
>
> ugly as hell isn't it!

Soz my mother, but it's the level of performance that counts.

Tony.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 8, 2005 1:24:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

The Black Wibble wrote:


>
> Soz my mother, but it's the level of performance that counts.
>
> Tony.

True, but with an ATI powered card, one has to wonder if it will be any
good at all.
They should have put a geforce in it :) 

--
DalienX
!