Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Motorola E815

Tags:
  • Verizon
  • Motorola
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Share
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 1:43:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Anybody using the new verizon Motorola E815 phone, My LG6000 is not
cutting it and my contract is up so I'm looking for a change. They are
offering a $99 deal with a two year contact. Any idea, problems , likes ,
dislikes etc will be appreciated

More about : motorola e815

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 3:34:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Carlos Hathcock wrote:

> Anybody using the new verizon Motorola E815 phone, My LG6000 is not
> cutting it and my contract is up so I'm looking for a change. They are
> offering a $99 deal with a two year contact. Any idea, problems , likes ,
> dislikes etc will be appreciated
>
>
Yep I got a e815 and love it. The rf receiption is insanely good, no
drop calls or no service alerts, blue tooth headsets work great and no
varible in call volumn bug (ie lg8100) with my ne2 and mir the e815 is
costing me zero I got my at the verizon kiosk at curcuit city store in
pasadena ca. This phone so far is so much better than my old lg vx4500
its not even funny.
July 22, 2005 7:03:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Carlos Hathcock requests:

> Anybody using the new verizon
> Motorola E815 phone...

Although I am very happy with my Samsung a610 (now that I am spoiled by the
active calendar (with appointments highlighted) as the wallpaper, I cannot
switch to any other phone that does not have that feature.

Having said that (I really am hooked), I can only recommend the E815 for a
few reasons:

1. The E815 has a reported battery life on par with my Samsung a610.
2. The phone has amazing signal stability.
3. Good camera/video capabilities.
4. If a Samsung fan recommends this phone (like me), then you should
consider it.

Good luck with your new E815 !!

--
______________
=====fish=====
Related resources
July 22, 2005 11:02:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

How did you get it fir free ? At Circuit City here in Illinois, it is $99 for a 2 year, and $148 for a one year. Thanks
in advance.





On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:34:42 -0700, Bob 1 <ThatWouldBeTelling@DrakeIsSix.com> wrote:

>Carlos Hathcock wrote:
>
>> Anybody using the new verizon Motorola E815 phone, My LG6000 is not
>> cutting it and my contract is up so I'm looking for a change. They are
>> offering a $99 deal with a two year contact. Any idea, problems , likes ,
>> dislikes etc will be appreciated
>>
>>
>Yep I got a e815 and love it. The rf receiption is insanely good, no
>drop calls or no service alerts, blue tooth headsets work great and no
>varible in call volumn bug (ie lg8100) with my ne2 and mir the e815 is
>costing me zero I got my at the verizon kiosk at curcuit city store in
>pasadena ca. This phone so far is so much better than my old lg vx4500
>its not even funny.
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 3:23:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

HowdyDoody wrote:
> How did you get it fir free ? At Circuit City here in Illinois, it is $99 for a 2 year, and $148 for a one year. Thanks
> in advance.
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:34:42 -0700, Bob 1 <ThatWouldBeTelling@DrakeIsSix.com> wrote:
>
>
>>Carlos Hathcock wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Anybody using the new verizon Motorola E815 phone, My LG6000 is not
>>>cutting it and my contract is up so I'm looking for a change. They are
>>>offering a $99 deal with a two year contact. Any idea, problems , likes ,
>>>dislikes etc will be appreciated
>>>
>>>
>>
>>Yep I got a e815 and love it. The rf receiption is insanely good, no
>>drop calls or no service alerts, blue tooth headsets work great and no
>>varible in call volumn bug (ie lg8100) with my ne2 and mir the e815 is
>>costing me zero I got my at the verizon kiosk at curcuit city store in
>>pasadena ca. This phone so far is so much better than my old lg vx4500
>>its not even funny.
>
>
Ok CC verizon kiosk in pasadena ca last week (July 15th when I got mine)
had for 149-50mir =99, but I had 100.00 ne2 upgrade discount
149-100-50mir =0 cant complain.
July 23, 2005 4:26:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Hey Bob 1, how is the battery life on your E815?

Is it as good as I have read?

Is there an option to buy a higher performance battery?

--
______________
=====fish=====
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 4:26:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

fish wrote:

> Hey Bob 1, how is the battery life on your E815?
>
> Is it as good as I have read?
>
> Is there an option to buy a higher performance battery?
>
Well its been good but Im one of those wackie people who charges there
cell phone daily. one day last week I talk on it for almost 3hrs non
stop and still had two bars left of battery life no complants so far.
Anonymous
July 23, 2005 4:11:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

In alt.cellular.verizon, Bob 1 <ThatWouldBeTelling@drakeissix.com> wrote:

> Ok CC verizon kiosk in pasadena ca last week (July 15th when I got mine)
> had for 149-50mir =99, but I had 100.00 ne2 upgrade discount
> 149-100-50mir =0 cant complain.

I got it free from Verizon using a similar deal. AND I got a free V265
for my mom included with the E815.


--
Why don't presidents fight the war?
Why do they always send the poor?

-- System of a Down
!