Norton Internet Security 2005 Question

Last response: in Computer Brands
August 19, 2004 12:36:52 AM

Norton has a pre-order page set up for the 2005 line up of products on
their web site.
I only use the Anti-Virus and the Personal Fire Wall ...
I notice that if I were to purchase Norton Internet Security it will
be cheaper then purchasing the Anti-Virus and Firewall as separate
items.
Does anyone know if I can use the Internet Security package with only
the firewall and anti-virus ... I really do not want all the other
stuff... I remember years ago that you were able to pick and choose
what you wanted to install...is that still the case?
Thanks,
Glenn M
A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd
Anonymous
August 21, 2004 1:53:56 PM

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:36:52 -0400, Glenn M <> wrote:

>Norton has a pre-order page set up for the 2005 line up of products on
>their web site.
>I only use the Anti-Virus and the Personal Fire Wall ...
>I notice that if I were to purchase Norton Internet Security it will
>be cheaper then purchasing the Anti-Virus and Firewall as separate
>items.
>Does anyone know if I can use the Internet Security package with only
>the firewall and anti-virus ... I really do not want all the other
>stuff... I remember years ago that you were able to pick and choose
>what you wanted to install...is that still the case?
>Thanks,
>Glenn M
>A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd

No longer need answer (not that it looked like anyone was going to
help anyway)... went with the separate programs again...

A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd
!