Norton Internet Security 2005 Question

Norton has a pre-order page set up for the 2005 line up of products on
their web site.
I only use the Anti-Virus and the Personal Fire Wall ...
I notice that if I were to purchase Norton Internet Security it will
be cheaper then purchasing the Anti-Virus and Firewall as separate
items.
Does anyone know if I can use the Internet Security package with only
the firewall and anti-virus ... I really do not want all the other
stuff... I remember years ago that you were able to pick and choose
what you wanted to install...is that still the case?
Thanks,
Glenn M
A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd
1 answer Last reply
More about norton internet security 2005 question

    On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:36:52 -0400, Glenn M <> wrote:

    >Norton has a pre-order page set up for the 2005 line up of products on
    >their web site.
    >I only use the Anti-Virus and the Personal Fire Wall ...
    >I notice that if I were to purchase Norton Internet Security it will
    >be cheaper then purchasing the Anti-Virus and Firewall as separate
    >items.
    >Does anyone know if I can use the Internet Security package with only
    >the firewall and anti-virus ... I really do not want all the other
    >stuff... I remember years ago that you were able to pick and choose
    >what you wanted to install...is that still the case?
    >Thanks,
    >Glenn M
    >A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd

    No longer need answer (not that it looked like anyone was going to
    help anyway)... went with the separate programs again...

    A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd

Gateway Internet Security Norton Antivirus Computers