AMD Duron 1100MHz question

I was just wondering what is the equivalent of a Duron 1100MHz in
Pentium-speak?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about duron 1100mhz question

    On 1 Jun 2005 18:10:26 -0700, holysmokes99@hotmail.com wrote:

    >I was just wondering what is the equivalent of a Duron 1100MHz in
    >Pentium-speak?
    >
    >Thanks

    heres one
    http://techreport.com/reviews/2001q4/value-1.1ghz/index.x?pg=5

    On 1 Jun 2005 18:10:26 -0700, holysmokes99@hotmail.com wrote:

    >I was just wondering what is the equivalent of a Duron 1100MHz in
    >Pentium-speak?

    Performance should be roughly comparable to a PIII 1000MHz. Some apps
    may be a bit faster on one chip, some a bit slower, but overall they
    should be close enough for approximation sake.

    Tony Hill

    Thanks for your replies. That helps me out a lot.

    Cheers,
    Marcus

CPUs Hardware Pentium Duron AMD IBM