Startup BIOS password

We have a laptop, a HP Omnibook 500, one of our employee does not remember
the BIOS password at startup,,,

Is it possible to find a way to re initialize the laptop so that it won't
ask for a password when you open it?

Is it a chip I should change?

There most be a way to crack or to bypass it...

I mant to learn it by my self, I want to find the right procedure so that if
it
happens to someone else I would be able to do it again...

At The Hp service center all seems to be a secret...
2 answers Last reply
More about startup bios password

    Bouzzi wrote:
    > We have a laptop, a HP Omnibook 500, one of our employee does not remember
    > the BIOS password at startup,,,
    >
    > Is it possible to find a way to re initialize the laptop so that it won't
    > ask for a password when you open it?
    >
    > Is it a chip I should change?
    >
    > There most be a way to crack or to bypass it...
    >
    > I mant to learn it by my self, I want to find the right procedure so that if
    > it
    > happens to someone else I would be able to do it again...
    >
    > At The Hp service center all seems to be a secret...

    BIOS320 Reset.exe

    Bouzzi <bouzzi@yahoo.com> wrote:
    : We have a laptop, a HP Omnibook 500, one of our employee does not
    : remember the BIOS password at startup,,,
    :
    <snip rest of lie>

    LOL! Return that **stolen** laptop to its rightful owner, loser.

    j.

CPUs Laptops BIOS Hewlett Packard