Wondering if it is possible to send pictures to email from..

I was wondering if it is possible to send a picture I took with my
Audiovox 8910 cell phone to a designated email address. If this is not
possible, does this mean that the only way to get pictures from a cell
phone to a computer is by data cable?

I appreciate any help I may receive.
4 answers Last reply
More about wondering send pictures email from

    Oh, I forgot to mention I have Verizon Wireless.

    Sure it is. Instead of sending to a phone number, just enter an e-mail in
    the to field when sending a picture message on your phone.

    ProdigalAshes <SpiritsFade@gmail.com> spewed:
    > I was wondering if it is possible to send a picture I took with my
    > Audiovox 8910 cell phone to a designated email address. If this is not
    > possible, does this mean that the only way to get pictures from a cell
    > phone to a computer is by data cable?
    >
    > I appreciate any help I may receive.

    Yup, just enter the e-mail address.

    But my question to you - why didn't you just try it? It's only a quarter to
    give it a shot. ;-)

    --
    Visit My Site: http://www.rubbertoe.com

    Also, on most new phones, there is an e-mail field for contacts. If you
    enter an e-mail address for one of your contacts, when sending a new
    txt/pic/video message, you can choose the e-mail address of that contact.
    Just another way to send to a specific e-mail address.
    "ProdigalAshes" <SpiritsFade@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I was wondering if it is possible to send a picture I took with my
    > Audiovox 8910 cell phone to a designated email address. If this is not
    > possible, does this mean that the only way to get pictures from a cell
    > phone to a computer is by data cable?
    >
    > I appreciate any help I may receive.

Verizon Email Internet Service Providers