Wondering if it is possible to send pictures to email from..

Last response: in Network Providers
July 21, 2005 4:54:32 PM

I was wondering if it is possible to send a picture I took with my
Audiovox 8910 cell phone to a designated email address. If this is not
possible, does this mean that the only way to get pictures from a cell
phone to a computer is by data cable?

I appreciate any help I may receive.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 4:58:23 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention I have Verizon Wireless.
July 21, 2005 11:58:33 PM

Sure it is. Instead of sending to a phone number, just enter an e-mail in
the to field when sending a picture message on your phone.

"ProdigalAshes" <SpiritsFade@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if it is possible to send a picture I took with my
> Audiovox 8910 cell phone to a designated email address. If this is not
> possible, does this mean that the only way to get pictures from a cell
> phone to a computer is by data cable?
>
> I appreciate any help I may receive.

July 22, 2005 5:19:21 PM

ProdigalAshes <SpiritsFade@gmail.com> spewed:
> I was wondering if it is possible to send a picture I took with my
> Audiovox 8910 cell phone to a designated email address. If this is not
> possible, does this mean that the only way to get pictures from a cell
> phone to a computer is by data cable?
>
> I appreciate any help I may receive.

Yup, just enter the e-mail address.

But my question to you - why didn't you just try it? It's only a quarter to
give it a shot. ;-)

--
Visit My Site: http://www.rubbertoe.com
July 23, 2005 1:13:39 AM

Also, on most new phones, there is an e-mail field for contacts. If you
enter an e-mail address for one of your contacts, when sending a new
txt/pic/video message, you can choose the e-mail address of that contact.
Just another way to send to a specific e-mail address.

!