Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

GTA on MP3?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 12:08:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

Does anyone have any ads/commercials from the series on mp3 or know of a
site where there might be?

--







"It's like a jungle, sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going
under"

More about : gta mp3

Anonymous
June 7, 2005 12:13:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

repo136 wrote:
>
> Does anyone have any ads/commercials from the series on mp3 or know of a
> site where there might be?
>
> --
>
> "It's like a jungle, sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going
> under"

There are progs which can help you rip the sound from both san andreas
and vice city

haven't tried the vice city one but here's a comprehensive set of
instructions and where to get the program

http://tinyurl.com/af7qu

the san andreas one is much easier to use as far as i can tell and I
have messed with it and ripped an mp3 or two just to see that it
worked

http://www.tinyted.net/eddie/SanAndreasRadio/

that page also has a link to the vice city radio decoder.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
-------------------------------------------------------
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 9:58:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very much!




"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:42A4AE31.A5E60D46@blueyonder.co.uk...
> repo136 wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone have any ads/commercials from the series on mp3 or know of a
>> site where there might be?
>>
>> --
>>
>> "It's like a jungle, sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going
>> under"
>
> There are progs which can help you rip the sound from both san andreas
> and vice city
>
> haven't tried the vice city one but here's a comprehensive set of
> instructions and where to get the program
>
> http://tinyurl.com/af7qu
>
> the san andreas one is much easier to use as far as i can tell and I
> have messed with it and ripped an mp3 or two just to see that it
> worked
>
> http://www.tinyted.net/eddie/SanAndreasRadio/
>
> that page also has a link to the vice city radio decoder.
>
> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Related resources
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 10:08:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

repo136 wrote:
>
> Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very much!
>
No miracle, just visit these groups, often :o )

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
-------------------------------------------------------
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
June 7, 2005 10:24:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

Paul Heslop wrote:
> repo136 wrote:
>
>>Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very much!
>>
>
> No miracle, just visit these groups, often :o )
>
I'm looking for a way to extract sounds and music from Metal gear solid
2 (Substance) I know this is a gta room, but just thought I'd toss this
in to see if anyone could help me here.....

thanks
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 2:19:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

Bobo wrote:
>
> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > repo136 wrote:
> >
> >>Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very much!
> >>
> >
> > No miracle, just visit these groups, often :o )
> >
> I'm looking for a way to extract sounds and music from Metal gear solid
> 2 (Substance) I know this is a gta room, but just thought I'd toss this
> in to see if anyone could help me here.....
>
> thanks

I've done a bit of searching but not found any good leads on this one,
sorry Bob
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
-------------------------------------------------------
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
June 8, 2005 2:19:31 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

Paul Heslop wrote:
> Bobo wrote:
>
>>Paul Heslop wrote:
>>
>>>repo136 wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very much!
>>>>
>>>
>>>No miracle, just visit these groups, often :o )
>>>
>>
>>I'm looking for a way to extract sounds and music from Metal gear solid
>>2 (Substance) I know this is a gta room, but just thought I'd toss this
>>in to see if anyone could help me here.....
>>
>>thanks
>
>
> I've done a bit of searching but not found any good leads on this one,
> sorry Bob
I really want the sound/song from the part in the game where you are
naked in the cold room where you dont have any weapons, kindof an eerie
sound.....
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 11:32:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

Bobo wrote:
>
> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > Bobo wrote:
> >
> >>Paul Heslop wrote:
> >>
> >>>repo136 wrote:
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>>Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very much!
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>>No miracle, just visit these groups, often :o )
> >>>
> >>
> >>I'm looking for a way to extract sounds and music from Metal gear solid
> >>2 (Substance) I know this is a gta room, but just thought I'd toss this
> >>in to see if anyone could help me here.....
> >>
> >>thanks
> >
> >
> > I've done a bit of searching but not found any good leads on this one,
> > sorry Bob
> I really want the sound/song from the part in the game where you are
> naked in the cold room where you dont have any weapons, kindof an eerie
> sound.....

I noticed a few mentions of sounds but nothing about being able to
extract audio from the game. i don't actually have it myself either

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
-------------------------------------------------------
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 8:53:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

repo136 wrote in news:D 826vj$e11$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:
>
> Does anyone have any ads/commercials from the series on mp3 or know
> of a site where there might be?

I have all 58 commercials and all the little station ID clips. And all the
songs. *pumps fist triumphantly*
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 8:53:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

Paul Heslop wrote in news:42A5E270.99906724@blueyonder.co.uk:
>
> repo136 wrote:
> >
> > Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very
> > much!
>
> No miracle, just visit these groups, often :o )

I bet Google helps, too. :-P
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 1:56:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

JPM III wrote:
>
> Paul Heslop wrote in news:42A5E270.99906724@blueyonder.co.uk:
> >
> > repo136 wrote:
> > >
> > > Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very
> > > much!
> >
> > No miracle, just visit these groups, often :o )
>
> I bet Google helps, too. :-P

oh for sure!
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
-------------------------------------------------------
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
!