GTA on MP3?

Does anyone have any ads/commercials from the series on mp3 or know of a
site where there might be?

--

"It's like a jungle, sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going
under"

repo136 wrote:

> Does anyone have any ads/commercials from the series on mp3 or know of a
> site where there might be?
>
> --
>
> "It's like a jungle, sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going
> under"

There are progs which can help you rip the sound from both san andreas
and vice city

haven't tried the vice city one but here's a comprehensive set of
instructions and where to get the program

http://tinyurl.com/af7qu

the san andreas one is much easier to use as far as i can tell and I
have messed with it and ripped an mp3 or two just to see that it
worked

http://www.tinyted.net/eddie/SanAndreasRadio/

that page also has a link to the vice city radio decoder.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very much!

repo136 wrote:

> Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very much!

No miracle, just visit these groups, often :O)

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Bobo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004

Paul Heslop wrote:
> repo136 wrote:
>
>>Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very much!
>>

> No miracle, just visit these groups, often :O)

I'm looking for a way to extract sounds and music from Metal gear solid
2 (Substance) I know this is a gta room, but just thought I'd toss this
in to see if anyone could help me here.....

thanks

Bobo wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > repo136 wrote:
> >
> >>Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very much!
> >>

> > No miracle, just visit these groups, often :O)
> >
> I'm looking for a way to extract sounds and music from Metal gear solid
> 2 (Substance) I know this is a gta room, but just thought I'd toss this
> in to see if anyone could help me here.....
>
> thanks

I've done a bit of searching but not found any good leads on this one,
sorry Bob
--

Paul Heslop wrote:
> Bobo wrote:
>
>>Paul Heslop wrote:

>>>No miracle, just visit these groups, often :O)
>>>

>>I'm looking for a way to extract sounds and music from Metal gear solid
>>2 (Substance) I know this is a gta room, but just thought I'd toss this
>>in to see if anyone could help me here.....
>>
>>thanks
>

> I've done a bit of searching but not found any good leads on this one,
> sorry Bob
I really want the sound/song from the part in the game where you are
naked in the cold room where you dont have any weapons, kindof an eerie
sound.....

Bobo wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > Bobo wrote:

> >>I'm looking for a way to extract sounds and music from Metal gear solid
> >>2 (Substance) I know this is a gta room, but just thought I'd toss this
> >>in to see if anyone could help me here.....
> >>
> >>thanks
> >

> > I've done a bit of searching but not found any good leads on this one,
> > sorry Bob
> I really want the sound/song from the part in the game where you are
> naked in the cold room where you dont have any weapons, kindof an eerie
> sound.....

I noticed a few mentions of sounds but nothing about being able to
extract audio from the game. i don't actually have it myself either

--

repo136 wrote in news:d826vj$e11$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

> Does anyone have any ads/commercials from the series on mp3 or know
> of a site where there might be?

I have all 58 commercials and all the little station ID clips. And all the
songs. *pumps fist triumphantly*

Paul Heslop wrote in news:42A5E270.99906724@blueyonder.co.uk:

> repo136 wrote:
> >
> > Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very
> > much!
>
> No miracle, just visit these groups, often :O)

I bet Google helps, too. :p

JPM III wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote in news:42A5E270.99906724@blueyonder.co.uk:
> >
> > repo136 wrote:
> > >
> > > Damn, Paul! Don't know how you find this stuff but thankyou very
> > > much!
> >
> > No miracle, just visit these groups, often :O)
>
> I bet Google helps, too. :p

oh for sure!