Lg VX8100 and the Mot E815

Ken wrote:

> Anyone have any suggestions as to which
> is the best??
> KEN

get the e815 its the better phone hands down, unless your a blind lg fan
boy and will buy a lg reguardless how big of pos is the phone. For
more good info check out actually user post at
http://www.howardforums.com/index.php?. Under the verizon Forum howards
has sub forms deicated to the different manufactors (ie motorola, lg,
smasung etc...). The e815 works excellent today , there is no need for
numerious firm ware upgrades (lg8100) to make it work. the E815 has
great rf receiption, clear consistance in call volumn though earpiece or
cord or cordless headset, blue tooth, usable expansion memory, a real
working mp3 player with more funcationality than a mac Ipoo shuffle,
very decent onboard camera, and a excellent speaker phone that works
with the hand set close w/voice activation system , btw voice activation
works very well too again checek out
http://www.howardforums.com/index.php? I think you'll find all the
info you need to deceid to buy the e815 over the lg8100

What? Are you trying to start a war here? Having said that, IMHO, E815 is
definitely better than VX81000. It costs less too.

Imran
http://www.mobileisgood.com

talksense wrote:

> What? Are you trying to start a war here? Having said that, IMHO, E815 is
> definitely better than VX81000. It costs less too.
>
> Imran
> http://www.mobileisgood.com
>
> "Ken" <asken@att.net> wrote in message
>
>>Anyone have any suggestions as to which
>>is the best??
>>KEN

No not trying to start a flame war just the truth , check HOFO's forums
and read all the LG fan boy posts that sound like quasi suicide note
like http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=684929 or this poster
and http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=682810 or this one
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=683735 . My favorite e815
supporter quote from howard user Oden2k "Hardcore fans will swear to no
end that their 8100 will one day become the phone they have always
wanted (and have everything the E815 has)...one day".

mellow

Can you transfer photos, ringtones, contacts to/from your computer with the
E815? That's one reason I like my LG 6100. I use BitPim
(http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/) which doesn't support the E815. Is there
another program that does?

Thanks,
Thor