is the best??
KEN
4 answers Last reply
More about vx8100 e815

    Ken wrote:

    > Anyone have any suggestions as to which
    > is the best??
    > KEN

    get the e815 its the better phone hands down, unless your a blind lg fan
    boy and will buy a lg reguardless how big of pos is the phone. For
    more good info check out actually user post at
    http://www.howardforums.com/index.php?. Under the verizon Forum howards
    has sub forms deicated to the different manufactors (ie motorola, lg,
    smasung etc...). The e815 works excellent today , there is no need for
    numerious firm ware upgrades (lg8100) to make it work. the E815 has
    great rf receiption, clear consistance in call volumn though earpiece or
    cord or cordless headset, blue tooth, usable expansion memory, a real
    working mp3 player with more funcationality than a mac Ipoo shuffle,
    very decent onboard camera, and a excellent speaker phone that works
    with the hand set close w/voice activation system , btw voice activation
    works very well too again checek out
    http://www.howardforums.com/index.php? I think you'll find all the
    info you need to deceid to buy the e815 over the lg8100

    What? Are you trying to start a war here? Having said that, IMHO, E815 is
    definitely better than VX81000. It costs less too.

    Imran
    http://www.mobileisgood.com

    talksense wrote:

    > What? Are you trying to start a war here? Having said that, IMHO, E815 is
    > definitely better than VX81000. It costs less too.
    >
    > Imran
    > http://www.mobileisgood.com
    >
    > "Ken" <asken@att.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Anyone have any suggestions as to which
    >>is the best??
    >>KEN

    No not trying to start a flame war just the truth , check HOFO's forums
    and read all the LG fan boy posts that sound like quasi suicide note
    like http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=684929 or this poster
    and http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=682810 or this one
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=683735 . My favorite e815
    supporter quote from howard user Oden2k "Hardcore fans will swear to no
    end that their 8100 will one day become the phone they have always
    wanted (and have everything the E815 has)...one day".

    Can you transfer photos, ringtones, contacts to/from your computer with the
    E815? That's one reason I like my LG 6100. I use BitPim
    (http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/) which doesn't support the E815. Is there
    another program that does?

    Thanks,
    Thor

    "Bob 1" <ThatWouldBeTelling@DrakeIsSix.com> wrote in message
    > Ken wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone have any suggestions as to which
    >> is the best??
    >> KEN
    >>
    > get the e815 its the better phone hands down, unless your a blind lg fan
    > boy and will buy a lg reguardless how big of pos is the phone. For more
    > good info check out actually user post at
    > http://www.howardforums.com/index.php?. Under the verizon Forum howards
    > has sub forms deicated to the different manufactors (ie motorola, lg,
    > smasung etc...). The e815 works excellent today , there is no need for
    > numerious firm ware upgrades (lg8100) to make it work. the E815 has great
    > rf receiption, clear consistance in call volumn though earpiece or cord or
    > cordless headset, blue tooth, usable expansion memory, a real working mp3
    > player with more funcationality than a mac Ipoo shuffle, very decent
    > onboard camera, and a excellent speaker phone that works with the hand set
    > close w/voice activation system , btw voice activation works very well too
    > again checek out http://www.howardforums.com/index.php? I think you'll
    > find all the info you need to deceid to buy the e815 over the lg8100

Verizon LG Internet Service Providers