My copy of San Andreas for PC has shipped!

I got my email from Play.com today to let me know that my copy of SA is on
the way.

I am to allow 3-5 working days for delivery. I really hope it gets here
before the weekend so I can spend two days getting to grips with it. I think
I'll be saving some beer money for the rest of this month!

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:07:51 +0100, Chris Wright wrote:

> I got my email from Play.com today to let me know that my copy of SA is on
> the way.
>
> I am to allow 3-5 working days for delivery. I really hope it gets here
> before the weekend so I can spend two days getting to grips with it. I
> think I'll be saving some beer money for the rest of this month!

mine too! huzzah!

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:07:51 +0100, Chris Wright wrote:

> I got my email from Play.com today to let me know that my copy of SA is on
> the way.
>
> I am to allow 3-5 working days for delivery. I really hope it gets here
> before the weekend so I can spend two days getting to grips with it. I
> think I'll be saving some beer money for the rest of this month!

it arrived this morning... see ya!

"bryan" <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote in message
> On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:07:51 +0100, Chris Wright wrote:
>
>> I got my email from Play.com today to let me know that my copy of SA is
>> on
>> the way.
>>
>> I am to allow 3-5 working days for delivery. I really hope it gets here
>> before the weekend so I can spend two days getting to grips with it. I
>> think I'll be saving some beer money for the rest of this month!
>
> it arrived this morning... see ya!

lol, guess you won't be around for a while then. I hope mine comes today as
well.