Has anyone found the cheat codes for The PC Version of San..

Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of these
criminal blacks have uzis
24 answers Last reply
More about found cheat codes version

    Jebus Saves wrote:

    > Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of these
    > criminal blacks have uzis

    If you can resist the urge to cheat then don't cheat, I'm sure you
    can't get 100% if you do. If the 'criminals' you refer to are the guys
    in green outside your door, they're your pals while they're in green.
    Most of the gangs nearby only have pistols.

    If you want to build up a stock of weapons early on you have a few
    choices. You can search for the ones hidden around the map or you can
    concentrate on doing the spray tags... spoiler below

    when you leave your main home turn right and head through the back of
    the houses. You'll see one of those dry riverbed/storm drain things, a
    wide concrete channel. nearby are two bridges, the one to your right
    has a little machine gun under it, the one to your left has armour.
    You can collect the machine gun, go back to your house, save, come
    back and do it again and again. There are other guns scattered all
    over but - the spray tags...

    You have to start the missions until you get to the one where they
    show you how to spray your tag, you then need to do 100 of them in
    total. It's a bit of a chore but at the end of it you will get small
    machine gun, large machine gun, sawn off shotgun and molotovs
    appearing inside your house. You can collect these as often as you
    wish, though they take a few minutes to respawn.

    There are some excellent maps and guides etc on this page

    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/914983.html

    there will also be the cheats you wanted too.

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    "Jebus Saves" <GeorgeWBush@drunkdrivingcokeheadedAWOLcowards.com> wrote in
    message news:bztpe.437$sE6.149@news02.roc.ny...
    > Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of these
    > criminal blacks have uzis

    I think you're a troll. Bye bye, troll.

    Chris Wright wrote:

    > "Jebus Saves" <GeorgeWBush@drunkdrivingcokeheadedAWOLcowards.com> wrote in
    > message news:bztpe.437$sE6.149@news02.roc.ny...
    > > Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of these
    > > criminal blacks have uzis
    > >

    > I think you're a troll. Bye bye, troll.

    I think I'm going blind. I thought it said black uzis!

    --

    "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Jebus Saves wrote:
    >>
    >> Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of
    >> these
    >> criminal blacks have uzis
    >
    > If you can resist the urge to cheat then don't cheat, I'm sure you
    > can't get 100% if you do. If the 'criminals' you refer to are the guys
    > in green outside your door, they're your pals while they're in green.
    > Most of the gangs nearby only have pistols.
    >
    > If you want to build up a stock of weapons early on you have a few
    > choices. You can search for the ones hidden around the map or you can
    > concentrate on doing the spray tags... spoiler below

    > when you leave your main home turn right and head through the back of
    > the houses. You'll see one of those dry riverbed/storm drain things, a
    > wide concrete channel. nearby are two bridges, the one to your right
    > has a little machine gun under it, the one to your left has armour.
    > You can collect the machine gun, go back to your house, save, come
    > back and do it again and again. There are other guns scattered all
    > over but - the spray tags...
    >
    > You have to start the missions until you get to the one where they
    > show you how to spray your tag, you then need to do 100 of them in
    > total. It's a bit of a chore but at the end of it you will get small
    > machine gun, large machine gun, sawn off shotgun and molotovs
    > appearing inside your house. You can collect these as often as you
    > wish, though they take a few minutes to respawn.
    >
    > There are some excellent maps and guides etc on this page
    >
    > http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/914983.html
    >
    > there will also be the cheats you wanted too.
    >

    > --
    > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    > Stop and Look
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Thanks for the tip. 100% is not a big deal to me, I just want to kill people
    and have unlimited weapons
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    > Chris Wright wrote:
    >>
    >> "Jebus Saves" <GeorgeWBush@drunkdrivingcokeheadedAWOLcowards.com> wrote
    >> in
    >> message news:bztpe.437$sE6.149@news02.roc.ny...
    >> > Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of
    >> > these
    >> > criminal blacks have uzis
    >> >

    >> I think you're a troll. Bye bye, troll.
    >
    > I think I'm going blind. I thought it said black uzis!

    I don't see the problem, it's not like I said something racist. They are
    criminal blacks and they do have uzis. Would everyone be happier if I called
    them porch monkeys?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Jebus Saves wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Chris Wright wrote:
    > >>
    > >> "Jebus Saves" <GeorgeWBush@drunkdrivingcokeheadedAWOLcowards.com> wrote
    > >> in
    > >> message news:bztpe.437$sE6.149@news02.roc.ny...
    > >> >

    > >> I think you're a troll. Bye bye, troll.
    > >
    > > I think I'm going blind. I thought it said black uzis!
    > >

    > I don't see the problem, it's not like I said something racist. They are
    > criminal blacks and they do have uzis. Would everyone be happier if I called
    > them porch monkeys?

    Are you genuinely going to be like this when you ask questions about
    the game or are you going to play it?

    BTW, not all criminals in the game are black.

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    In message <42A6C891.C1D1FFC9@blueyonder.co.uk>
    Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    > If you want to build up a stock of weapons early on you have a few
    > choices. You can search for the ones hidden around the map or you can
    > concentrate on doing the spray tags... spoiler below

    Yep, once you unlock the AK47 do the missions up to when you can start
    taking territories over. From here you can amass a really large amount
    of AK47 rounds.

    I'd also suggest doing the Paramedic and Vigilante missions too, as the
    extra health and armour come in quite handy if you're just starting out
    in the game.

    Finally, I've just finished a knife-only playthrough. I got ripped to
    pieces more than once, but CJ's strong, he can take it :o)

    Cheers,
    Rob
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Rob White wrote:

    > In message <42A6C891.C1D1FFC9@blueyonder.co.uk>
    > Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > > If you want to build up a stock of weapons early on you have a few
    > > choices. You can search for the ones hidden around the map or you can
    > > concentrate on doing the spray tags... spoiler below
    >
    > Yep, once you unlock the AK47 do the missions up to when you can start
    > taking territories over. From here you can amass a really large amount
    > of AK47 rounds.
    >
    > I'd also suggest doing the Paramedic and Vigilante missions too, as the
    > extra health and armour come in quite handy if you're just starting out
    > in the game.
    >
    > Finally, I've just finished a knife-only playthrough. I got ripped to
    > pieces more than once, but CJ's strong, he can take it :o)
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Rob
    > --
    > .__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
    > | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
    > | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.

    wow... my favourite three early weapons finds early in the game were
    python(?) M5(?) and smg. All quite painful to get good supplies of
    until you open up the gun range though.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    > Please forgive me for my stupidity, and teach me how to behave with the same
    > impeccable manners as your good self.

    You are really pathetic. You call someone a troll and then try to act
    all civilized when he insults you.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Dolf wrote:

    > > Please forgive me for my stupidity, and teach me how to behave with the same
    > > impeccable manners as your good self.
    > >

    > You are really pathetic. You call someone a troll and then try to act
    > all civilized when he insults you.

    I think Chris is being sarcastic
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > Dolf wrote:
    >
    >>>Please forgive me for my stupidity, and teach me how to behave with the same
    >>>impeccable manners as your good self.
    >>>

    >>You are really pathetic. You call someone a troll and then try to act
    >>all civilized when he insults you.
    >

    > I think Chris is being sarcastic

    That's what I mean. First he starts calling names, and when someone
    insults him, he gets "sarcastic". Why the sudden change of style? Should
    I laugh like a maniac because of his funny change of register? The
    change of style was too obvious, it was not even sarcasm anymore, too
    easy to spot.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Dolf wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:

    > >>You are really pathetic. You call someone a troll and then try to act
    > >>all civilized when he insults you.
    > >

    > > I think Chris is being sarcastic
    >
    > That's what I mean. First he starts calling names, and when someone
    > insults him, he gets "sarcastic". Why the sudden change of style? Should
    > I laugh like a maniac because of his funny change of register? The
    > change of style was too obvious, it was not even sarcasm anymore, too
    > easy to spot.

    I actually do think the poster was a) a troll, and b) a racist. I
    think his claim to be black was a lie and he had an inkling from
    Chris's posts that he isn't the kind of person who likes stupid raving
    arguments so he threw an exaggerated claim of not only being black but
    capping it with that "You are a disgrace to humanity' or whatever
    bullshit was the peak of his trolling talents.

    Yes, I am well aware that Gangstas have a habit of calling each other
    racial names, but this wasn't the same and this guy is definitely out
    of line.

    I invite him to discuss the white characters in GTA games and delve
    into his catalogue of abuse for them

    BTW I'm not that interested in him being a racist as long as he leaves
    those views OUT of his posts in here. Racism is not an issue relevant
    to the playing of a game

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Paul Heslop wrote in news:42A719CB.7CEA7877@blueyonder.co.uk:

    > Jebus Saves wrote:
    > >
    > > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > > > I think I'm going blind. I thought it said black uzis!
    > > >

    > > I don't see the problem, it's not like I said something racist.
    > > They are criminal blacks and they do have uzis. Would everyone be
    > > happier if I called them porch monkeys?
    >
    > Are you genuinely going to be like this when you ask questions about
    > the game or are you going to play it?
    >
    > BTW, not all criminals in the game are black.

    But the ones he was talking about are, and they're even called "ballas".
    Every personality in the game is at least somewhat based on racial
    stereotypes.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Dolf wrote in news:d8a321$3c9$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi:

    > > Please forgive me for my stupidity, and teach me how to behave with
    > > the same impeccable manners as your good self.
    > >

    > You are really pathetic. You call someone a troll and then try to act
    > all civilized when he insults you.

    (Disclaimer: these are the words of an uninvolved observer.)

    Actually, I don't see that as pathetic at all. I see it as incredibly
    gentlemanly and, emotively, very difficult to do. On the other hand, I see
    your response as rather pathetic.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    JPM III wrote:

    > > BTW, not all criminals in the game are black.
    >
    > But the ones he was talking about are, and they're even called "ballas".
    > Every personality in the game is at least somewhat based on racial
    > stereotypes.

    I did comment elsewhere that if i was black I'd be upset that they
    saved the most violent game (and worst language!) so far for a mainly
    black character game, but you're right, the stereotyping of just about
    all people is pretty bad. Still damned funny and one of the best games
    I ever played.

    the one outstanding thing, the guy who voices Macker, Shaun Ryder,
    swears much more than that in real life! :O)

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    > JPM III wrote:
    >
    >> > BTW, not all criminals in the game are black.
    >>
    >> But the ones he was talking about are, and they're even called "ballas".
    >> Every personality in the game is at least somewhat based on racial
    >> stereotypes.
    >
    > I did comment elsewhere that if i was black I'd be upset that they
    > saved the most violent game (and worst language!) so far for a mainly
    > black character game, but you're right, the stereotyping of just about
    > all people is pretty bad. Still damned funny and one of the best games
    > I ever played.
    >
    > the one outstanding thing, the guy who voices Macker, Shaun Ryder,
    > swears much more than that in real life! :O)
    >
    > --
    > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    > Stop and Look
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Why would we be upset that they base a violent game on blacks? We are
    responsible for most of the crime in the nation, more than any other race.
    Whites do 33%, Hispanics do 18% and we do 46%. What's the real kicker is
    that we are 3rd in population with Whites being 75%, hispanics 12.5% and we
    have 12%, so in effect we are 6-7 times more likely to be criminals than
    whites. Makes me proud to be black! :) Although my arrest record does make
    me a pariah amongst my brothers, zero arrests???? They all make fun of me.
    So a damn video game showing violence from blacks should not offend you
    white boy, it seems more like a documentary for us.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Jebus Saves wrote:

    > Why would we be upset that they base a violent game on blacks? We are
    > responsible for most of the crime in the nation, more than any other race.
    > Whites do 33%, Hispanics do 18% and we do 46%. What's the real kicker is
    > that we are 3rd in population with Whites being 75%, hispanics 12.5% and we
    > have 12%, so in effect we are 6-7 times more likely to be criminals than
    > whites. Makes me proud to be black! :) Although my arrest record does make
    > me a pariah amongst my brothers, zero arrests???? They all make fun of me.
    > So a damn video game showing violence from blacks should not offend you
    > white boy, it seems more like a documentary for us.

    Now I know that not only are you a liar but you ARE a racist. I've
    seen these sweet statistics bounced about before, but only by white
    american racists.

    Your 'porch monkey' attack gave you away long ago, my friend.

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Paul Heslop wrote in news:42AC38A9.D6A2A2BA@blueyonder.co.uk:

    > Jebus Saves wrote:
    >
    > > Why would we be upset that they base a violent game on blacks? We
    > > are responsible for most of the crime in the nation, more than any
    > > other race. Whites do 33%, Hispanics do 18% and we do 46%. What's
    > > the real kicker is that we are 3rd in population with Whites being
    > > 75%, hispanics 12.5% and we have 12%, so in effect we are 6-7 times
    > > more likely to be criminals than whites. Makes me proud to be
    > > black! :) Although my arrest record does make me a pariah amongst
    > > my brothers, zero arrests???? They all make fun of me. So a damn
    > > video game showing violence from blacks should not offend you white
    > > boy, it seems more like a documentary for us.
    >
    > Now I know that not only are you a liar but you ARE a racist. I've
    > seen these sweet statistics bounced about before, but only by white
    > american racists.
    >
    > Your 'porch monkey' attack gave you away long ago, my friend.

    Why do you assume a black man can't have an open mind and sharp wit about
    race? If a person treats all other people by their personality instead of
    their skin color anyway, then anything that could be considered "racist"
    should only be considered for entertainment purposes anyway. Chris Rock
    understands.
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Jebus Saves wrote:
    >
    >> Why would we be upset that they base a violent game on blacks? We are
    >> responsible for most of the crime in the nation, more than any other
    >> race.
    >> Whites do 33%, Hispanics do 18% and we do 46%. What's the real kicker is
    >> that we are 3rd in population with Whites being 75%, hispanics 12.5% and
    >> we
    >> have 12%, so in effect we are 6-7 times more likely to be criminals than
    >> whites. Makes me proud to be black! :) Although my arrest record does
    >> make
    >> me a pariah amongst my brothers, zero arrests???? They all make fun of
    >> me.
    >> So a damn video game showing violence from blacks should not offend you
    >> white boy, it seems more like a documentary for us.
    >
    > Now I know that not only are you a liar but you ARE a racist. I've
    > seen these sweet statistics bounced about before, but only by white
    > american racists.
    >
    > Your 'porch monkey' attack gave you away long ago, my friend.

    Those Stats are from the FBI Crime Statistics, you stupid white boy. We
    don't want you jerkweeds fighting our battles. I do find it funny and
    offensive at the same time when white people try to defend blacks. You
    defend yourself little dick and we'll defend ourselves. I'd rather deal with
    a braindead racist than a dipshit white boy that thinks he's Malcolm X.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    JPM III wrote:

    > All the more reason to ignore this discussion, or in the mean time just
    > convince people that it's nothing worth worrying about.
    >
    > I don't care if anyone else is racist -- let them be. It's dying out, and
    > the sooner people STOP jumping on someone just because they use "black" as
    > an adjective to describe a black person, the sooner racism goes away.

    Ummmm, I think you'll see that I use the word black, it's er, 'porch
    monkey' that I disagree with.

    I am replying to people's posts to me, I do try to be polite, you
    know.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:48:35 +0000, Jebus Saves wrote:

    ------ 8< snip drivel ------

    trollometer

    0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    | | | | | | | | | | |
    ^

  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Chris Wright wrote:

    > Just ignore him Paul, he's showed his true colours enough now that people
    > can see what he's doing.

    who?

    :O)
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    Hey Paul, do you have this effect on everyone you meet? ;-)
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Razor wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    > Hey Paul, do you have this effect on everyone you meet? ;-)

    yeah, I'm a loveable old sausage :O)

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look