Has anyone found the cheat codes for The PC Version of San..

Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of these
criminal blacks have uzis

Jebus Saves wrote:

> Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of these
> criminal blacks have uzis

If you can resist the urge to cheat then don't cheat, I'm sure you
can't get 100% if you do. If the 'criminals' you refer to are the guys
in green outside your door, they're your pals while they're in green.
Most of the gangs nearby only have pistols.

If you want to build up a stock of weapons early on you have a few
choices. You can search for the ones hidden around the map or you can
concentrate on doing the spray tags... spoiler below

when you leave your main home turn right and head through the back of
the houses. You'll see one of those dry riverbed/storm drain things, a
wide concrete channel. nearby are two bridges, the one to your right
has a little machine gun under it, the one to your left has armour.
You can collect the machine gun, go back to your house, save, come
back and do it again and again. There are other guns scattered all
over but - the spray tags...

You have to start the missions until you get to the one where they
show you how to spray your tag, you then need to do 100 of them in
total. It's a bit of a chore but at the end of it you will get small
machine gun, large machine gun, sawn off shotgun and molotovs
appearing inside your house. You can collect these as often as you
wish, though they take a few minutes to respawn.

There are some excellent maps and guides etc on this page

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/914983.html

there will also be the cheats you wanted too.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

"Jebus Saves" <GeorgeWBush@drunkdrivingcokeheadedAWOLcowards.com> wrote in
message news:bztpe.437$sE6.149@news02.roc.ny...
> Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of these
> criminal blacks have uzis

I think you're a troll. Bye bye, troll.

Chris Wright wrote:

> "Jebus Saves" <GeorgeWBush@drunkdrivingcokeheadedAWOLcowards.com> wrote in
> message news:bztpe.437$sE6.149@news02.roc.ny...
> > Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of these
> > criminal blacks have uzis
> >

> I think you're a troll. Bye bye, troll.

I think I'm going blind. I thought it said black uzis!

--

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Jebus Saves wrote:
>>
>> Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of
>> these
>> criminal blacks have uzis
>
> If you can resist the urge to cheat then don't cheat, I'm sure you
> can't get 100% if you do. If the 'criminals' you refer to are the guys
> in green outside your door, they're your pals while they're in green.
> Most of the gangs nearby only have pistols.
>
> If you want to build up a stock of weapons early on you have a few
> choices. You can search for the ones hidden around the map or you can
> concentrate on doing the spray tags... spoiler below

> when you leave your main home turn right and head through the back of
> the houses. You'll see one of those dry riverbed/storm drain things, a
> wide concrete channel. nearby are two bridges, the one to your right
> has a little machine gun under it, the one to your left has armour.
> You can collect the machine gun, go back to your house, save, come
> back and do it again and again. There are other guns scattered all
> over but - the spray tags...
>
> You have to start the missions until you get to the one where they
> show you how to spray your tag, you then need to do 100 of them in
> total. It's a bit of a chore but at the end of it you will get small
> machine gun, large machine gun, sawn off shotgun and molotovs
> appearing inside your house. You can collect these as often as you
> wish, though they take a few minutes to respawn.
>
> There are some excellent maps and guides etc on this page
>
> http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/914983.html
>
> there will also be the cheats you wanted too.
>

> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Thanks for the tip. 100% is not a big deal to me, I just want to kill people
and have unlimited weapons

> Chris Wright wrote:
>>
>> "Jebus Saves" <GeorgeWBush@drunkdrivingcokeheadedAWOLcowards.com> wrote
>> in
>> message news:bztpe.437$sE6.149@news02.roc.ny...
>> > Bought my copy this morning and you really need weapons since all of
>> > these
>> > criminal blacks have uzis
>> >

>> I think you're a troll. Bye bye, troll.
>
> I think I'm going blind. I thought it said black uzis!

I don't see the problem, it's not like I said something racist. They are
criminal blacks and they do have uzis. Would everyone be happier if I called
them porch monkeys?

Jebus Saves wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Chris Wright wrote:
> >>
> >> "Jebus Saves" <GeorgeWBush@drunkdrivingcokeheadedAWOLcowards.com> wrote
> >> in
> >> message news:bztpe.437$sE6.149@news02.roc.ny...
> >> >

> >> I think you're a troll. Bye bye, troll.
> >
> > I think I'm going blind. I thought it said black uzis!
> >

> I don't see the problem, it's not like I said something racist. They are
> criminal blacks and they do have uzis. Would everyone be happier if I called
> them porch monkeys?

Are you genuinely going to be like this when you ask questions about
the game or are you going to play it?

BTW, not all criminals in the game are black.

--

In message <42A6C891.C1D1FFC9@blueyonder.co.uk>
Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> If you want to build up a stock of weapons early on you have a few
> choices. You can search for the ones hidden around the map or you can
> concentrate on doing the spray tags... spoiler below

Yep, once you unlock the AK47 do the missions up to when you can start
taking territories over. From here you can amass a really large amount
of AK47 rounds.

I'd also suggest doing the Paramedic and Vigilante missions too, as the
extra health and armour come in quite handy if you're just starting out
in the game.

Finally, I've just finished a knife-only playthrough. I got ripped to
pieces more than once, but CJ's strong, he can take it :eek:)

Cheers,
Rob

Rob White wrote:

> In message <42A6C891.C1D1FFC9@blueyonder.co.uk>
> Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > If you want to build up a stock of weapons early on you have a few
> > choices. You can search for the ones hidden around the map or you can
> > concentrate on doing the spray tags... spoiler below
>
> Yep, once you unlock the AK47 do the missions up to when you can start
> taking territories over. From here you can amass a really large amount
> of AK47 rounds.
>
> I'd also suggest doing the Paramedic and Vigilante missions too, as the
> extra health and armour come in quite handy if you're just starting out
> in the game.
>
> Finally, I've just finished a knife-only playthrough. I got ripped to
> pieces more than once, but CJ's strong, he can take it :eek:)
>
> Cheers,
> Rob
> --
> .__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
> | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
> | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.

wow... my favourite three early weapons finds early in the game were
python(?) M5(?) and smg. All quite painful to get good supplies of
until you open up the gun range though.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

> Please forgive me for my stupidity, and teach me how to behave with the same
> impeccable manners as your good self.

You are really pathetic. You call someone a troll and then try to act
all civilized when he insults you.

Dolf wrote:

> > Please forgive me for my stupidity, and teach me how to behave with the same
> > impeccable manners as your good self.
> >

> You are really pathetic. You call someone a troll and then try to act
> all civilized when he insults you.

I think Chris is being sarcastic
--

Paul Heslop wrote:
> Dolf wrote:
>
>>>Please forgive me for my stupidity, and teach me how to behave with the same
>>>impeccable manners as your good self.
>>>

>>You are really pathetic. You call someone a troll and then try to act
>>all civilized when he insults you.
>

> I think Chris is being sarcastic

That's what I mean. First he starts calling names, and when someone
insults him, he gets "sarcastic". Why the sudden change of style? Should
I laugh like a maniac because of his funny change of register? The
change of style was too obvious, it was not even sarcasm anymore, too
easy to spot.

Dolf wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:

> >>You are really pathetic. You call someone a troll and then try to act
> >>all civilized when he insults you.
> >

> > I think Chris is being sarcastic
>
> That's what I mean. First he starts calling names, and when someone
> insults him, he gets "sarcastic". Why the sudden change of style? Should
> I laugh like a maniac because of his funny change of register? The
> change of style was too obvious, it was not even sarcasm anymore, too
> easy to spot.

I actually do think the poster was a) a troll, and b) a racist. I
think his claim to be black was a lie and he had an inkling from
Chris's posts that he isn't the kind of person who likes stupid raving
arguments so he threw an exaggerated claim of not only being black but
capping it with that "You are a disgrace to humanity' or whatever
bullshit was the peak of his trolling talents.

Yes, I am well aware that Gangstas have a habit of calling each other
racial names, but this wasn't the same and this guy is definitely out
of line.

I invite him to discuss the white characters in GTA games and delve
into his catalogue of abuse for them

BTW I'm not that interested in him being a racist as long as he leaves
those views OUT of his posts in here. Racism is not an issue relevant
to the playing of a game

--

Paul Heslop wrote in news:42A719CB.7CEA7877@blueyonder.co.uk:

> Jebus Saves wrote:
> >
> > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> > > I think I'm going blind. I thought it said black uzis!
> > >

> > I don't see the problem, it's not like I said something racist.
> > They are criminal blacks and they do have uzis. Would everyone be
> > happier if I called them porch monkeys?
>
> Are you genuinely going to be like this when you ask questions about
> the game or are you going to play it?
>
> BTW, not all criminals in the game are black.

But the ones he was talking about are, and they're even called "ballas".
Every personality in the game is at least somewhat based on racial
stereotypes.

Dolf wrote in news:d8a321$3c9$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi:

> > Please forgive me for my stupidity, and teach me how to behave with
> > the same impeccable manners as your good self.
> >

> You are really pathetic. You call someone a troll and then try to act
> all civilized when he insults you.

(Disclaimer: these are the words of an uninvolved observer.)

Actually, I don't see that as pathetic at all. I see it as incredibly
gentlemanly and, emotively, very difficult to do. On the other hand, I see
your response as rather pathetic.

JPM III wrote:

> > BTW, not all criminals in the game are black.
>
> But the ones he was talking about are, and they're even called "ballas".
> Every personality in the game is at least somewhat based on racial
> stereotypes.

I did comment elsewhere that if i was black I'd be upset that they
saved the most violent game (and worst language!) so far for a mainly
black character game, but you're right, the stereotyping of just about
all people is pretty bad. Still damned funny and one of the best games
I ever played.

the one outstanding thing, the guy who voices Macker, Shaun Ryder,
swears much more than that in real life! :O)

--

> JPM III wrote:
>
>> > BTW, not all criminals in the game are black.
>>
>> But the ones he was talking about are, and they're even called "ballas".
>> Every personality in the game is at least somewhat based on racial
>> stereotypes.
>
> I did comment elsewhere that if i was black I'd be upset that they
> saved the most violent game (and worst language!) so far for a mainly
> black character game, but you're right, the stereotyping of just about
> all people is pretty bad. Still damned funny and one of the best games
> I ever played.
>
> the one outstanding thing, the guy who voices Macker, Shaun Ryder,
> swears much more than that in real life! :O)
>
> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Why would we be upset that they base a violent game on blacks? We are
responsible for most of the crime in the nation, more than any other race.
Whites do 33%, Hispanics do 18% and we do 46%. What's the real kicker is
that we are 3rd in population with Whites being 75%, hispanics 12.5% and we
have 12%, so in effect we are 6-7 times more likely to be criminals than
whites. Makes me proud to be black! :) Although my arrest record does make
me a pariah amongst my brothers, zero arrests???? They all make fun of me.
So a damn video game showing violence from blacks should not offend you
white boy, it seems more like a documentary for us.

Jebus Saves wrote:

> Why would we be upset that they base a violent game on blacks? We are
> responsible for most of the crime in the nation, more than any other race.
> Whites do 33%, Hispanics do 18% and we do 46%. What's the real kicker is
> that we are 3rd in population with Whites being 75%, hispanics 12.5% and we
> have 12%, so in effect we are 6-7 times more likely to be criminals than
> whites. Makes me proud to be black! :) Although my arrest record does make
> me a pariah amongst my brothers, zero arrests???? They all make fun of me.
> So a damn video game showing violence from blacks should not offend you
> white boy, it seems more like a documentary for us.

Now I know that not only are you a liar but you ARE a racist. I've
seen these sweet statistics bounced about before, but only by white
american racists.

Your 'porch monkey' attack gave you away long ago, my friend.

--

Paul Heslop wrote in news:42AC38A9.D6A2A2BA@blueyonder.co.uk:

> Jebus Saves wrote:
>
> > Why would we be upset that they base a violent game on blacks? We
> > are responsible for most of the crime in the nation, more than any
> > other race. Whites do 33%, Hispanics do 18% and we do 46%. What's
> > the real kicker is that we are 3rd in population with Whites being
> > 75%, hispanics 12.5% and we have 12%, so in effect we are 6-7 times
> > more likely to be criminals than whites. Makes me proud to be
> > black! :) Although my arrest record does make me a pariah amongst
> > my brothers, zero arrests???? They all make fun of me. So a damn
> > video game showing violence from blacks should not offend you white
> > boy, it seems more like a documentary for us.
>
> Now I know that not only are you a liar but you ARE a racist. I've
> seen these sweet statistics bounced about before, but only by white
> american racists.
>
> Your 'porch monkey' attack gave you away long ago, my friend.

Why do you assume a black man can't have an open mind and sharp wit about
race? If a person treats all other people by their personality instead of
their skin color anyway, then anything that could be considered "racist"
should only be considered for entertainment purposes anyway. Chris Rock
understands.

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Jebus Saves wrote:
>
>> Why would we be upset that they base a violent game on blacks? We are
>> responsible for most of the crime in the nation, more than any other
>> race.
>> Whites do 33%, Hispanics do 18% and we do 46%. What's the real kicker is
>> that we are 3rd in population with Whites being 75%, hispanics 12.5% and
>> we
>> have 12%, so in effect we are 6-7 times more likely to be criminals than
>> whites. Makes me proud to be black! :) Although my arrest record does
>> make
>> me a pariah amongst my brothers, zero arrests???? They all make fun of
>> me.
>> So a damn video game showing violence from blacks should not offend you
>> white boy, it seems more like a documentary for us.
>
> Now I know that not only are you a liar but you ARE a racist. I've
> seen these sweet statistics bounced about before, but only by white
> american racists.
>
> Your 'porch monkey' attack gave you away long ago, my friend.

Those Stats are from the FBI Crime Statistics, you stupid white boy. We
don't want you jerkweeds fighting our battles. I do find it funny and
offensive at the same time when white people try to defend blacks. You
defend yourself little dick and we'll defend ourselves. I'd rather deal with
a braindead racist than a dipshit white boy that thinks he's Malcolm X.

JPM III wrote:

> All the more reason to ignore this discussion, or in the mean time just
> convince people that it's nothing worth worrying about.
>
> I don't care if anyone else is racist -- let them be. It's dying out, and
> the sooner people STOP jumping on someone just because they use "black" as
> an adjective to describe a black person, the sooner racism goes away.

Ummmm, I think you'll see that I use the word black, it's er, 'porch
monkey' that I disagree with.

I am replying to people's posts to me, I do try to be polite, you
know.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:48:35 +0000, Jebus Saves wrote:

------ 8< snip drivel ------

trollometer

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
| | | | | | | | | | |
^

Chris Wright wrote:

> Just ignore him Paul, he's showed his true colours enough now that people
> can see what he's doing.

who?

:O)
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

Hey Paul, do you have this effect on everyone you meet? ;-)

Razor wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>
> Hey Paul, do you have this effect on everyone you meet? ;-)

yeah, I'm a loveable old sausage :O)