Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Has anyone received San Andreas for the PC yet?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 5:29:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

I think we should have a "who gets it first" contest. I'm waiting for it
from Play.com, posted yesterday first class, don't think it will arrive
today though.

Anyone else got news?

More about : received san andreas

June 8, 2005 5:29:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

"Chris Wright" <nospam@chris.com> wrote in message
news:42a6e48f$1@nntp.onyx.net...
> I think we should have a "who gets it first" contest. I'm waiting for it
> from Play.com, posted yesterday first class, don't think it will arrive
> today though.
>
> Anyone else got news?
>
>

I got it, but I walked right in to best buy and picked it up. I would of
posted that I got it yesterday, but as you can guess my pc was being used
for more important things like GTA. I couldn't wait for a pre order I needed
my fix the day it came out!!! And now that I got it and my social life is
gone.

This game is amazing! It is everything that I ever dreamed.
--
Best Regards,
Ian
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 8:42:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

Wish I could wipe my mind and do it again!
*sighs* remembers back to October 2004 with a knowing smile.


"Ian" <pocketman@gmailNOspamus.com> wrote

And now that I got it and my social life is
> gone.

> This game is amazing! It is everything that I ever dreamed.
> --
Related resources
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 12:48:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

"Ian" <pocketman@gmailNOspamus.com> wrote:

>I got it, but I walked right in to best buy and picked it up. I
>would of posted that I got it yesterday, but as you can guess my
>pc was being used for more important things like GTA. I couldn't
>wait for a pre order I needed my fix the day it came out!!! And
>now that I got it and my social life is gone.

:) 
Living in Germany, I still have to wait two more days, as GTA:SA is
released on June 10th in the old world... =:o 

>This game is amazing! It is everything that I ever dreamed.

Perhaps you or any other of the lucky mates who already own the
game might be wanting to answer one simple question which wasn't
covered in any of the (p)reviews I've read over the past few days:
Has RG addressed the "cars disappear as soon as they pass you by; even
if you turn around really quick, they are simple gone"-glitch or at
least expanded the radius in which it occurs?

This glitch was the one single thing which bugged me most both in
GTA3 and in VC...
June 9, 2005 1:31:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

repo136 wrote:
> Wish I could wipe my mind and do it again!
> *sighs* remembers back to October 2004 with a knowing smile.

LOL
[fond reminisences of standing in a queue at midnight waiting to buy a new
PSTwo and GTASA]

Funny but the 120 odd hours playing GTASA were a REAL pleasure.......and I
still havent got 100% yet........

Other games seem to lose my interest after 20 hours (Fable for
instance).........only exceptions are GTA games and American Football games
(with Franchise modes--like ESPN NLF 2K5)

--
M

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
....why, other guards, of course!
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 1:10:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

"Ian" <pocketman@gmailNOspamus.com> wrote in message
news:L4Cpe.13598$So7.1862@fe10.lga...
> "Chris Wright" <nospam@chris.com> wrote in message
> news:42a6e48f$1@nntp.onyx.net...
>> I think we should have a "who gets it first" contest. I'm waiting for it
>> from Play.com, posted yesterday first class, don't think it will arrive
>> today though.
>>
>> Anyone else got news?
>>
>>
>
> I got it, but I walked right in to best buy and picked it up. I would of
> posted that I got it yesterday, but as you can guess my pc was being used
> for more important things like GTA. I couldn't wait for a pre order I
> needed
> my fix the day it came out!!! And now that I got it and my social life is
> gone.
>
> This game is amazing! It is everything that I ever dreamed.
> --
> Best Regards,
> Ian
>

It's June 10th for official release here in the UK, I'm hoping that mine
might arrive either today or tomorrow. Tomorrow would be good, since I've
got the day off work and can spend some serious GTA time!
June 9, 2005 1:52:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 09:10:23 +0100, Chris Wright wrote:

>
> "Ian" <pocketman@gmailNOspamus.com> wrote in message
> news:L4Cpe.13598$So7.1862@fe10.lga...
>> "Chris Wright" <nospam@chris.com> wrote in message
>> news:42a6e48f$1@nntp.onyx.net...
>>> I think we should have a "who gets it first" contest. I'm waiting for
>>> it from Play.com, posted yesterday first class, don't think it will
>>> arrive today though.
>>>
>>> Anyone else got news?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>> I got it, but I walked right in to best buy and picked it up. I would of
>> posted that I got it yesterday, but as you can guess my pc was being
>> used for more important things like GTA. I couldn't wait for a pre order
>> I needed
>> my fix the day it came out!!! And now that I got it and my social life
>> is gone.
>>
>> This game is amazing! It is everything that I ever dreamed. --
>> Best Regards,
>> Ian
>>
>>
> It's June 10th for official release here in the UK, I'm hoping that mine
> might arrive either today or tomorrow. Tomorrow would be good, since I've
> got the day off work and can spend some serious GTA time!

mine arrived this morning and you'll be glad to know that alcohol 100%
managed to create an image of the dvd.

the game is installing as we speak and the original is safely tucked away!
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 5:41:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

Yes! My wife just rang me, and my copy of SA is waiting for me when I get
home. I think I'll have a night in tonight...
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 9:23:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

Chris Wright wrote:
>
> Yes! My wife just rang me, and my copy of SA is waiting for me when I get
> home. I think I'll have a night in tonight...

:o ) Hope it doesn't disappoint
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
-------------------------------------------------------
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
June 10, 2005 12:44:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:41:05 +0100, Chris Wright wrote:

> Yes! My wife just rang me, and my copy of SA is waiting for me when I get
> home. I think I'll have a night in tonight...

excellent!
!