ac1 to ac2 and mou

If I switch from my current ac1 plan with mou will I still have the mou/Natl
Enhanced Service
Access after switching to a ac2 plan when doing the ne2 upgrade ?

Frankster

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2004

Yes. At least it did for me. Exact same circumstances. I use my 8000
tethered to my laptop for only airtime minutes with free nights and weekends
too.

-Frank