CPU change on Netvista

Last response: in CPUs
a b à CPUs
July 22, 2005 4:59:55 PM

Hi

Excuse me for my bad englihs ,

I'm looking for changing the cpu on my Netvista , now i have a intel P4
2.00ghz

but i want to upgrade the system with the powerful cpu avaible for my
motherboard....

can anyone help me to find it ??

the system is : NetVista personal computer 8307-27G

thanks

More about : cpu change netvista

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
July 23, 2005 12:50:46 AM

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:59:55 +0200, "elvis-t"
<elvis.marian@tiscali.it> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Excuse me for my bad englihs ,
>
>I'm looking for changing the cpu on my Netvista , now i have a intel P4
>2.00ghz
>
>but i want to upgrade the system with the powerful cpu avaible for my
>motherboard....
>
>can anyone help me to find it ??
>
>the system is : NetVista personal computer 8307-27G

Here ya go:

http://www-306.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?...

If you look at the bottom of the page you'll notice that the top-end
processor that this system supports is an Intel Pentium 4 3.06GHz with
512KB of cache.

Incidentally this is also the fastest processor available with a
533MT/s bus, the fastest supported by this system, so that really is
the limit. You can still find these chips without too much
difficulty. www.newegg.com lists them for $247 US for an OEM version.
Prices are likely to be a little bit higher in your neck of the woods,
but I would guess that you could probably find one for around 250 Euro
if you search a bit.

Tony Hill