CPU change on Netvista

Hi

Excuse me for my bad englihs ,

I'm looking for changing the cpu on my Netvista , now i have a intel P4
2.00ghz

but i want to upgrade the system with the powerful cpu avaible for my
motherboard....

can anyone help me to find it ??

the system is : NetVista personal computer 8307-27G

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about change netvista

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:59:55 +0200, "elvis-t"
    <elvis.marian@tiscali.it> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Excuse me for my bad englihs ,
    >
    >I'm looking for changing the cpu on my Netvista , now i have a intel P4
    >2.00ghz
    >
    >but i want to upgrade the system with the powerful cpu avaible for my
    >motherboard....
    >
    >can anyone help me to find it ??
    >
    >the system is : NetVista personal computer 8307-27G

    Here ya go:

    http://www-306.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-42771

    If you look at the bottom of the page you'll notice that the top-end
    processor that this system supports is an Intel Pentium 4 3.06GHz with
    512KB of cache.

    Incidentally this is also the fastest processor available with a
    533MT/s bus, the fastest supported by this system, so that really is
    the limit. You can still find these chips without too much
    difficulty. www.newegg.com lists them for $247 US for an OEM version.
    Prices are likely to be a little bit higher in your neck of the woods,
    but I would guess that you could probably find one for around 250 Euro
    if you search a bit.

    Tony Hill

CPUs Netvista