Ed

On 22 Jul 2005 12:07:59 -0700, "YKhan" <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:

>Longhorn officially dubbed Vista
>http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=24845

How original, Google Results 1 - 10 of about 20,200,000 for Vista.

mygarbage2000

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2002

On 22 Jul 2005 12:07:59 -0700, "YKhan" <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:

>Longhorn officially dubbed Vista
>http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=24845

I wish they spent less on marketing and more on engineering

nobody@nowhere> On 22 Jul 2005 12:07:59 -0700, "YKhan"
nobody@nowhere> <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Longhorn officially dubbed Vista
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=24845

nobody@nowhere> I wish they spent less on marketing and more on
nobody@nowhere> engineering

Wishfull thinking ;-))

Marketing is what sales software to consumers not engineering. ;-))

Whatever

nobody@nowhere.net wrote:
> On 22 Jul 2005 12:07:59 -0700, "YKhan" <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Longhorn officially dubbed Vista
>>http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=24845
>

> I wish they spent less on marketing and more on engineering

How much engineering do you need to stamp out a couple of CDs or DVDs? :)

Yousuf Khan

mygarbage2000

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2002

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:33:55 -0400, Yousuf Khan <bbbl67@ezrs.com>
wrote:

>nobody@nowhere.net wrote:
>> On 22 Jul 2005 12:07:59 -0700, "YKhan" <yjkhan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Longhorn officially dubbed Vista
>>>http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=24845
>>

>> I wish they spent less on marketing and more on engineering
>
>How much engineering do you need to stamp out a couple of CDs or DVDs? :)
>
> Yousuf Khan

As much as necessary to make sure the content thereof would not crash
or slow down my system to a screeching halt, and then some. But, as
another contributor just noted, it's "wishful thinking".
;-)