Systems with BTX/915/PCI Express not on web site

I've been in Best Buy and they were selling Gateway machine using the
new Intel 915 chipset on a BTX style motherboard. I was wondering if
anyone knew why they weren't selling anything like that on their web
site.

I guess maybe I missed something somewhere?

For some reason Gateway has only been releasing new models through the
retail channel lately. Must be part of Wayne Inouye's new strategy.
None of the home computers on sale through the website are using the
915 or 925 chipset. Even the supposedly top of the line 710XL is only
using the 875P and 400 Mhz DDR-RAM.

IQMGT