Recommended 939 motherboard, AGP, >= 6 SATA ?

Any recommendations for a socket 939 motherboard with at least 2
IDE ports and 6 SATA ports ? It's important that it's AGP, not
PCI-Express, as all PCI-Express VGA cards appear to have
chipsets that require proprietary kernel modules and/or X
drivers.

--
André Majorel <URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/>
(Counterfeit: ixyjiz@hobart.com voveb@193.cqosxnzjdki.com)

Ed

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:24:57 +0000 (UTC), Andre Majorel
<cheney@halliburton.com> wrote:

>Any recommendations for a socket 939 motherboard with at least 2
>IDE ports and 6 SATA ports ? It's important that it's AGP, not
>PCI-Express, as all PCI-Express VGA cards appear to have
>chipsets that require proprietary kernel modules and/or X
>drivers.

How about an ASUS K8N-E Deluxe?

2 x UltraDMA 133/100/66/33
2 x Serial ATA, support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, JBOD
Silicon Image Sil 3114 SATA controller:
4 x Serial ATA , RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5, JBOD

http://usa.asus.com/prog/spec.asp?m=K8N-E%20Deluxe&langs=09

Good luck,
Ed

Ed