Im working on a computer that just had a dvd burner in stalled, memorex,
and when I put a DVD movie in and installed interActual player I recived
the following error message; "The DVD naavigator was not detected. If
you don't have one installed, you will need to upgrade your system.
Otherwise, try to reinstall your DVD Navigator."
I have run into a dead end trying to solve this problem...
Thanks for your help.

--
nexcompac

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:46:56 +0100, nexcompac wrote:

> Im working on a computer that just had a dvd burner in stalled, memorex,
> and when I put a DVD movie in and installed interActual player I recived
> the following error message; "The DVD naavigator was not detected. If
> you don't have one installed, you will need to upgrade your system.
> Otherwise, try to reinstall your DVD Navigator."
> I have run into a dead end trying to solve this problem...
> Thanks for your help.

Why not use a more popular dvd player such as PowerDVD or WinDVD, or even
try out Nvidia dvd decoder. Of if you use *nix try mplayer, or Xine, you
also might need to consider what media you are playing. As some media are
starting to show up non playable due to copyright protection.

Gnu_Raiz