download gta sa?

"Lex Dekker" <m.j.a.dekkerpeperkamp@freeler.nl> wrote in message
news:bf83$42a82a85$3e15b282$16233@freeler.nl...
> where can you download gta sa?

Best get your flameproof suit on...

I downloaded mine at EB games... really fast download to, only took about 45
seconds to exchange $49.99 from my debit card to a nice well made package
containing the DVD and a quick and dirty manual. And due to the latest
changes in technology I ACTUALLY GOT THE PHYSICAL DISK with the download.
Imagine that.....

"Lex Dekker" <m.j.a.dekkerpeperkamp@freeler.nl> wrote in message
> where can you download gta sa?

Email fast (at) fast.org give em your details, you'll find they're
really fast at sorting you out.

Lex Dekker wrote:
> where can you download gta sa?

Yep. Someone please post a url then we can ALL go and DL for free!!
Oh....wait...then if EVERYBODY did this....Rockstar would lose
money.....then wouldn't develop any more GTA games....but hey at least we
can get it for FREE!!!

Go and frigging buy a copy like everyone else, you freeloader.

"Lex Dekker" <m.j.a.dekkerpeperkamp@freeler.nl> wrote in message
> where can you download gta sa?

jasper

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2003

Lex Dekker wrote:
> where can you download gta sa?

From Rockstar's website. The original GTA has become freeware some time
ago. Use a cheat like "itsgallus", and you can play the San Andreas
missions. Have fun :p

Jasper.

Bobo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004

mustrum_ridcully wrote:
> Email fast (at) fast.org give em your details, you'll find they're
> really fast at sorting you out.
>
> Lex Dekker wrote:
>
>>where can you download gta sa?

In my opinion Rockstar Well deserved every penny for the Gta series, I
would never download a Rockstar game, just spend the bucks and have fun
knowing you supported the Awesome Rockstar team.....

"Lex Dekker" <m.j.a.dekkerpeperkamp@freeler.nl> wrote in message
> where can you download gta sa?

If you're going to steal the game at least be clever enough to figure out
how to do it on your own.

erm if you didn't know FAST stands for Federation Against Software
Theft

As I said they'll soon sort him out :-D

Bobo

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2004

Corey Simonator wrote:
> "Lex Dekker" <m.j.a.dekkerpeperkamp@freeler.nl> wrote in message
>
>>where can you download gta sa?
>

> If you're going to steal the game at least be clever enough to figure out
> how to do it on your own.

I know, he can just call Rockstar and ask them where to download it
from, they will probably ask for his address to make sure he gets what
he deserves......

True indeed, True indeed.
I don't think of Rockstar as a corporation as such; just a bunch of
like-minded individuals who want to make amazing, innovative games.
So I support them fully.
I'd rather play a game safe in the knowledge that my hard-earned cash is
somehow going towards producing future GTA games.
It's called having a conscience.

"Bobo" wrote

In message <11ai1bqn9k27l6a@corp.supernews.com>
Bobo <not-a-chance@no-way.com> wrote:

> In my opinion Rockstar Well deserved every penny for the Gta series, I
> would never download a Rockstar game, just spend the bucks and have fun
> knowing you supported the Awesome Rockstar team.....

So you wouldn't want GTA, GTA2 and Wild Metal Country on a free and
legal download then?

Cheers,
Rob

"Bobo" <not-a-chance@no-way.com> wrote in message
> mustrum_ridcully wrote:
>> Email fast (at) fast.org give em your details, you'll find they're
>> really fast at sorting you out.
>>
>> Lex Dekker wrote:
>>
>>>where can you download gta sa?
>>

> In my opinion Rockstar Well deserved every penny for the Gta series, I
> would never download a Rockstar game, just spend the bucks and have fun
> knowing you supported the Awesome Rockstar team.....

That's fair comment, Rockstar seem to be a group of developers who genuinely
deserve to make some money out of producing brilliant and original games. If
it wasn't for them we'd be stuck in an endless loop of first-person shooters
and RTS games. The GTA series has always been innovative, I say pay up for a
real copy and keep that innovation going.

"Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> In message <11ai1bqn9k27l6a@corp.supernews.com>
> Bobo <not-a-chance@no-way.com> wrote:
>
>> In my opinion Rockstar Well deserved every penny for the Gta series, I
>> would never download a Rockstar game, just spend the bucks and have fun
>> knowing you supported the Awesome Rockstar team.....
>
> So you wouldn't want GTA, GTA2 and Wild Metal Country on a free and
> legal download then?
>

> Cheers,
> Rob

Those downloads are official though aren't they, which only goes to back up
the fact that Rockstar are a good bunch. Why try to squeeze out the last
drops by selling GTA1 as a bargain bin game when they can give a little
something back to the people who bought GTA1 for the PlayStation when it
came out?