download gta sa?

where can you download gta sa?
13 answers Last reply
More about download

    "Lex Dekker" <m.j.a.dekkerpeperkamp@freeler.nl> wrote in message
    news:bf83$42a82a85$3e15b282$16233@freeler.nl...
    > where can you download gta sa?

    Best get your flameproof suit on...

    I downloaded mine at EB games... really fast download to, only took about 45
    seconds to exchange $49.99 from my debit card to a nice well made package
    containing the DVD and a quick and dirty manual. And due to the latest
    changes in technology I ACTUALLY GOT THE PHYSICAL DISK with the download.
    Imagine that.....

    "Lex Dekker" <m.j.a.dekkerpeperkamp@freeler.nl> wrote in message
    > where can you download gta sa?

    Email fast (at) fast.org give em your details, you'll find they're
    really fast at sorting you out.

    Lex Dekker wrote:
    > where can you download gta sa?

    Yep. Someone please post a url then we can ALL go and DL for free!!
    Oh....wait...then if EVERYBODY did this....Rockstar would lose
    money.....then wouldn't develop any more GTA games....but hey at least we
    can get it for FREE!!!

    Go and frigging buy a copy like everyone else, you freeloader.

    "Lex Dekker" <m.j.a.dekkerpeperkamp@freeler.nl> wrote in message
    > where can you download gta sa?

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Lex Dekker wrote:
    > where can you download gta sa?

    From Rockstar's website. The original GTA has become freeware some time
    ago. Use a cheat like "itsgallus", and you can play the San Andreas
    missions. Have fun :P

    Jasper.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    mustrum_ridcully wrote:
    > Email fast (at) fast.org give em your details, you'll find they're
    > really fast at sorting you out.
    >
    > Lex Dekker wrote:
    >
    >>where can you download gta sa?

    In my opinion Rockstar Well deserved every penny for the Gta series, I
    would never download a Rockstar game, just spend the bucks and have fun
    knowing you supported the Awesome Rockstar team.....
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Lex Dekker" <m.j.a.dekkerpeperkamp@freeler.nl> wrote in message
    > where can you download gta sa?

    If you're going to steal the game at least be clever enough to figure out
    how to do it on your own.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    erm if you didn't know FAST stands for Federation Against Software
    Theft

    As I said they'll soon sort him out :-D
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Corey Simonator wrote:
    > "Lex Dekker" <m.j.a.dekkerpeperkamp@freeler.nl> wrote in message
    >
    >>where can you download gta sa?
    >

    > If you're going to steal the game at least be clever enough to figure out
    > how to do it on your own.

    I know, he can just call Rockstar and ask them where to download it
    from, they will probably ask for his address to make sure he gets what
    he deserves......
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    True indeed, True indeed.
    I don't think of Rockstar as a corporation as such; just a bunch of
    like-minded individuals who want to make amazing, innovative games.
    So I support them fully.
    I'd rather play a game safe in the knowledge that my hard-earned cash is
    somehow going towards producing future GTA games.
    It's called having a conscience.

    "Bobo" wrote

    > In my opinion Rockstar Well deserved every penny for the Gta series, I
    > would never download a Rockstar game, just spend the bucks and have fun
    > knowing you supported the Awesome Rockstar team.....
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    In message <11ai1bqn9k27l6a@corp.supernews.com>
    Bobo <not-a-chance@no-way.com> wrote:

    > In my opinion Rockstar Well deserved every penny for the Gta series, I
    > would never download a Rockstar game, just spend the bucks and have fun
    > knowing you supported the Awesome Rockstar team.....

    So you wouldn't want GTA, GTA2 and Wild Metal Country on a free and
    legal download then?

    Cheers,
    Rob
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Bobo" <not-a-chance@no-way.com> wrote in message
    > mustrum_ridcully wrote:
    >> Email fast (at) fast.org give em your details, you'll find they're
    >> really fast at sorting you out.
    >>
    >> Lex Dekker wrote:
    >>
    >>>where can you download gta sa?
    >>

    > In my opinion Rockstar Well deserved every penny for the Gta series, I
    > would never download a Rockstar game, just spend the bucks and have fun
    > knowing you supported the Awesome Rockstar team.....

    That's fair comment, Rockstar seem to be a group of developers who genuinely
    deserve to make some money out of producing brilliant and original games. If
    it wasn't for them we'd be stuck in an endless loop of first-person shooters
    and RTS games. The GTA series has always been innovative, I say pay up for a
    real copy and keep that innovation going.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > In message <11ai1bqn9k27l6a@corp.supernews.com>
    > Bobo <not-a-chance@no-way.com> wrote:
    >
    >> In my opinion Rockstar Well deserved every penny for the Gta series, I
    >> would never download a Rockstar game, just spend the bucks and have fun
    >> knowing you supported the Awesome Rockstar team.....
    >
    > So you wouldn't want GTA, GTA2 and Wild Metal Country on a free and
    > legal download then?
    >

    > Cheers,
    > Rob

    Those downloads are official though aren't they, which only goes to back up
    the fact that Rockstar are a good bunch. Why try to squeeze out the last
    drops by selling GTA1 as a bargain bin game when they can give a little
    something back to the people who bought GTA1 for the PlayStation when it
    came out?

Download Games Video Games