Norton Internet Security 2004 Privacy gone mad

I have it set to alert me for private information being sent, included
within which is my email address. Its worked fine, only arising a few
times, over the last few months but now the stupid thing alerts me every
time I send an email. In fact, it alerts me about 15 times per email, so I
have to manually select 'permit' each time then OK. A real drag. Anyone
know how to get it working properly again?

--
"If everyone followed my method of deleting all but the snippet of an
earlier message they were replying to then these newsgroups would be a hell

    In article <40fd95df$1_2@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com>,
    mindyourownbusiness@123.com says...
    > I have it set to alert me for private information being sent, included
    > within which is my email address. Its worked fine, only arising a few
    > times, over the last few months but now the stupid thing alerts me every
    > time I send an email. In fact, it alerts me about 15 times per email, so I
    > have to manually select 'permit' each time then OK. A real drag. Anyone
    > know how to get it working properly again?

    From the main Norton screen (I have 2003, so I hope 2004 is similar)
    Click on Privacy Control, the Configure on the right.
    Click on Private Information
    Double-click the problem information
    UNCHECK the box for E-mail.

    This assumes you are talking about an e-mail program like Outlook or
    similar. If you are using on-line e-mail, it may be complaining about a
    cookie being used to store your e-mail address. I don't know how to
    disable privacy checking on a per-site web address.

    law!!
    http://home.att.net/~andyross

Firewalls Internet Security Email Networking