v400 volume too low

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

its a little weak... and i have average hearing.
Wonder why MOT made max volume lower than the V60i which is fine.

I agree, the volume on the v400 is low, and I have good hearing.

HC wrote:
> I agree, the volume on the v400 is low, and I have good hearing.
>
> "jack" <pmecca@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>its a little weak... and i have average hearing.
>>Wonder why MOT made max volume lower than the V60i which is fine.

Try a T616. Can't here a thing on those.

David

"Cambie" <user@example.net> wrote in message
> HC wrote:
> > I agree, the volume on the v400 is low, and I have good hearing.
> >
> > "jack" <pmecca@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>its a little weak... and i have average hearing.
> >>Wonder why MOT made max volume lower than the V60i which is fine.

I agree. I spend more time listening to voicemails of calls I missed simply
because I did not hear the phone ringing.