Is there a way to transfer GAMES from LG VX4400 to VX7000?

SGksDQoNCklzIHRoZXJlIGEgd2F5IHRvIHRyYW5zZmVyIGdhbWVzIGZyb20gTEcgVlg0NDAwPw0K
SSBkb24ndCB3YW50IHRvIHBheSBmb3IgdGhlIGdhbWVzIGFnYWluIGZvciB1c2Ugb24gVlg3MDAw
Lg0KDQpUaGFua3MNCg0K
2 answers Last reply
More about transfer games vx4400 vx7000

    I've seen this question asked before and the answer was no. You'll have to
    pay.

    "paxar" <paxar@paxar.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there a way to transfer games from LG VX4400?
    > I don't want to pay for the games again for use on VX7000.
    >
    > Thanks

    Pay, and then call VZW, explain the phone use. And they usually will give
    you a credit for the duplicated downloads. dr. (Although you may want to
    call first, explain the situation and have it noted in your account BEFORE
    you re-download so you are clear what to expect from VZW.)
    --
    dr.news Better Price? (not better than you deserve, just more than you are
    used to)

    "J" <J@J.com> wrote in message news:BtzEe.116$in2.53@trndny05...
    > I've seen this question asked before and the answer was no. You'll have
    > to pay.
    >
    > "paxar" <paxar@paxar.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Is there a way to transfer games from LG VX4400?
    >> I don't want to pay for the games again for use on VX7000.
    >>
    >> Thanks

Verizon LG Games Internet Service Providers