Redirect outside traffic on a specific internal address on..

I have a pix506, version 6.3(3)
I have a /30 class for my public addresses. One ip is taken by the
router and one by the firewall outside address.
All inside clients connect to the internet via PAT on the FW interface

I would like to redirect all incoming traffic to the pix outside
address on a specific port (say http for example) to one specific
server on the inside.
This is due to the lack of IP addresses in order to establish a NAT,
so my only option is to use the FW IP.
Is it possible to do this? Can I do this via PDM?

Thanks
Dave
3 answers Last reply
More about redirect traffic specific internal address

    "Dave Bowman" <dbwmn2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I have a pix506, version 6.3(3)
    > I have a /30 class for my public addresses. One ip is taken by the
    > router and one by the firewall outside address.
    > All inside clients connect to the internet via PAT on the FW interface
    >
    > I would like to redirect all incoming traffic to the pix outside
    > address on a specific port (say http for example) to one specific
    > server on the inside.
    > This is due to the lack of IP addresses in order to establish a NAT,
    > so my only option is to use the FW IP.
    > Is it possible to do this? Can I do this via PDM?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Dave

    Port forwarding using the "interface" keyword ..

    static (inside,outside) tcp interface www 192.168.1.100 www netmask
    255.255.255.255

    Don't forget to allow the port on your external ACL.

    Chris.

    Thanks Chris!
    So the PDM isn't supporting this feature, I assume

    Dave

    > Thanks Chris!
    > So the PDM isn't supporting this feature, I assume

    Should do!

    ---

Firewalls IP Networking