What are you trying to match when matching CPU's

I've got two p3 cpu's both are SL52R is there anything else that I
have to look for in order to "match" them?
IOW, what am I trying to match?
TIA
bill

Trent

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 07:28:43 GMT bill f<somewhere@earth.net> wrote in
Message id: <7g5qi19389dlkpitmchsbgpr4sltt2540p@4ax.com>:

>I've got two p3 cpu's both are SL52R is there anything else that I
>have to look for in order to "match" them?

Nope. If they are both SL52R you should be able to use them on a dual
board assuming that the board supports them, of course.
http://processorfinder.intel.com/scripts/details.asp?sspec=sl52r