PC Version--Swiming Underwater

Already in the water, how do I dive down from the surface?

Steve
--
www.thepaxamsolution.com

schrodinger

"Steve Bartman" <sbartman@visi.com> wrote in message
> Already in the water, how do I dive down from the surface?
>
> Steve
> --
> www.thepaxamsolution.com

I think the default is left mouse button.

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:01:28 GMT, "Schrodinger" <no@1way.com> wrote:

>"Steve Bartman" <sbartman@visi.com> wrote in message
>> Already in the water, how do I dive down from the surface?
>>
>> Steve
>> --
>> www.thepaxamsolution.com
>
>I think the default is left mouse button.

Thanks. I've been trying letters and arrow keys.

There's nothing in the "on foot" command list about swimming. The very
brief tool tip captions that appear once and never again ought to be
in the docs. For its length the manual has very little real info.

Steve
--
www.thepaxamsolution.com

Unless youve turned something off, as you approach new things (bikes, water,
parachute), a tutorial box pops up on screen to guide you through the
controls for that application.

GMpartsguy wrote:
> Unless youve turned something off, as you approach new things (bikes,
> water, parachute), a tutorial box pops up on screen to guide you
> through the controls for that application.

Which can be accessed again through the Pause menu's 'brief' option :)

--
Carl Waring
http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=1495

TRENDING THREADS