Video Capture Card Recommendation?

Hello,

I'm looking for a recommendation for a basic good but cheap video capture
card for Win2000/XP. My main interest at this point is simply being able to
capture VCR output and burn it to DVD, to save some of my old movies. (I
currently have Pinnacle Studio 8 and a firewire connection for capturing
output from my digital video camera.)

Thanks,
Ray Mitchell

Ray Mitchell <RayMitchell@MeanOldTeacher.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a recommendation for a basic good but cheap video capture
> card for Win2000/XP. My main interest at this point is simply being able
> to capture VCR output and burn it to DVD, to save some of my old movies.

If you can afford an ATI card, I've heard it'll give you superior captures.
However, I've been using the Leadtek WinFast TV 2000 XP Deluxe card with
amazing results. Captures great with iuVCR. For the money it can't be
beat. For more info, go to:

http://www.leadtek.com.tw/multimedia.shtml

--
Michael