Flashing Triangle when on Extended Network

I have a LG VX4400 on AC-1 and today I noticed that the external and
internal display was not showing the flashing triangle when on the Extended
Network. The internal display said Extended Network but the flashing
triangle was gone.
Has anyone else noticed this?
If so when did this start?

With the America's Choice II plan, Extended coverage does not activate the
triangle UNLESS you are roaming on a preferred carrier that does not offer
all of Verizon's features. The newer PRL's issued since 2/21/05 behave this
way. There are very few areas where the triangle will appear now.

Bill Radio
http://www.mountainwireless.com