Flashing Triangle when on Extended Network

I have a LG VX4400 on AC-1 and today I noticed that the external and
internal display was not showing the flashing triangle when on the Extended
Network. The internal display said Extended Network but the flashing
triangle was gone.
Has anyone else noticed this?
If so when did this start?
1 answer Last reply
More about flashing triangle extended network

    With the America's Choice II plan, Extended coverage does not activate the
    triangle UNLESS you are roaming on a preferred carrier that does not offer
    all of Verizon's features. The newer PRL's issued since 2/21/05 behave this
    way. There are very few areas where the triangle will appear now.

    Bill Radio
    http://www.mountainwireless.com

    "IMHO IIRC" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message

    > I have a LG VX4400 on AC-1 and today I noticed that the external and
    > internal display was not showing the flashing triangle when on the
    Extended
    > Network. The internal display said Extended Network but the flashing
    > triangle was gone.
    > Has anyone else noticed this?
    > If so when did this start?

Verizon LG Internet Service Providers Displays