E3 and Bethesda Softworks: Rage, Skyrim and Prey 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]SpadeM[/nom]11-11-11 ... so this year for skyrim[/citation]

My bad! I even have that date written down in my notebook...I think it's force of habit because so many games at the show are "coming in 2012".

-Devin Connors

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
personally, I am more excited about Skyrim than the other games.
I played half-way through Prey 1 and then quit, to me it was ok but I wanted more of a story, more interaction between characters...guess that's why I like RPGs more.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Do want Skyrim so badly. I found it really difficult to even finish the article after reading about it. I think I may have to start a new Oblivion game in September to get warmed up for it.

G

I've been a fan of Bethesda since TES:Arena. Skyrim sounds completely awesome.

i_am_aronman

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2010
[citation][nom]jgiron[/nom]personally, I am more excited about Skyrim than the other games.I played half-way through Prey 1 and then quit, to me it was ok but I wanted more of a story, more interaction between characters...guess that's why I like RPGs more.[/citation]

It appears that they are putting more interaction between characters from what i read in the article. Bethesda really enjoys open world games, i love them for that

internetlad

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
eventually bethesda is just going to create a game called "Earth"

There will be about 6 billion AI and an entire planet's worth of territory to explore.
also you won't need a computer to run it, you just have to pay them 50 dollars and they'll delete all the bethesda games off your hard drive so you can finally go outside again.

i_am_aronman

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2010

Haha that got me laughing... I hope i can cast magic and enchant items in this "earth" game... i hope its not some crappy reality sim with some super high difficulty and repetitive gold farming everyday for 8 gold an hour... if only....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS