Opinions on Princeton monitors

acadia

Hi. I've been able to find some reviews on Samsung, Sony, IBM, and Dell
monitors but very few (very, VERY, few) on Princeton monitors. Any opinions
about these monitors, especially 15 and 17-inch, DVI-capable, monitors from
this company. All opinions positive and negative welcome. Thank you very
much.

--
Have both a nice day and a happy life, Acadia.

I haven't seen any of their LCD monitors. I do know that a lot (if not all)
of their CRT monitors were made by other companies. I have seen several
that were made by KDS, which were fair monitors (many had flyback problems).
I would suspect the LCD's are also made by other companies.
John