Verizon adds 1.9 million net for 2Q!

NoOne

From Vodafone PR:

"Verizon Wireless recorded net additions of over 1.9 million, the highest
level since its formation in April 2000, with the Group's proportionate
share at 850,000."

This is an amazing number. So much for the naysayers!

All Circuits are BUSY!!! I hope we dont hear that alot now. I heard it
a few times in the middle of the day last Thursday. Seattle ARea

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"noone" <noonespam@cox.net> wrote in news:lr7Fe.67240$ro.6116@fed1read02:

> This is an amazing number. So much for the naysayers!

Wow! Should make calling very interesting in the heavy markets where
they're selling more than the system that's already overloaded can handle!

Hey, I'm impressed!

--
Larry