Firefox error

when i close firefox and then reopen firefox it doesn't go to my homepage it goes to the website that i was last on. how do i fix that?
8 answers Last reply
More about firefox error
  1. Is Firefox tools still set to your homepage?
  2. yes it is. when i press the home button it goes to my home page and in my preferences its still has the homepage i set it to
  3. me88 said:
    yes it is. when i press the home button it goes to my home page and in my preferences its still has the homepage i set it to
    Is this your default home page you are using? Try using safari and see what happens then. Maybe delete Firefox and reinstall once again.
  4. safari works fine i loads my homepage when i first start and everything works fine with safari.

i uninstalled it completely and then reinstalled it and it still does the same thing. i downloaded a program called paintbrush which is like ms paint and ever since i did that i've had that problem
  5. Change the settings within Firefox. Go to Tools -> Options -> General Tab on top -> "When Firefox Starts" -> Select "Show my home page"

I'm guessing it is currently on "Show my windows and tabs from last time"
  6. it worked thanks but why did it change? i didn't change it myself do you have any idea why it might have changed?
  7. I'm not really sure why it changed for me either. I just remember it being like that one day when it wasn't the day before. It might've been a firefox update or something.
  8. me88 said:
    safari works fine i loads my homepage when i first start and everything works fine with safari.

i uninstalled it completely and then reinstalled it and it still does the same thing. i downloaded a program called paintbrush which is like ms paint and ever since i did that i've had that problem
    delete the program than.
Ask a new question

Read More

Firefox Mac OS X