Sign in with
Your question

Firefox error

Last response: in Mac Os X
February 2, 2012 12:31:27 PM

when i close firefox and then reopen firefox it doesn't go to my homepage it goes to the website that i was last on. how do i fix that?

More about : firefox error

February 2, 2012 2:05:39 PM

Is Firefox tools still set to your homepage?
m
l
February 2, 2012 9:55:06 PM

yes it is. when i press the home button it goes to my home page and in my preferences its still has the homepage i set it to
m
l
Related resources
February 3, 2012 1:22:05 AM

me88 said:
yes it is. when i press the home button it goes to my home page and in my preferences its still has the homepage i set it to
Is this your default home page you are using? Try using safari and see what happens then. Maybe delete Firefox and reinstall once again.
m
l
February 3, 2012 1:38:06 AM

safari works fine i loads my homepage when i first start and everything works fine with safari.

i uninstalled it completely and then reinstalled it and it still does the same thing. i downloaded a program called paintbrush which is like ms paint and ever since i did that i've had that problem
m
l
February 3, 2012 2:42:18 AM

Change the settings within Firefox. Go to Tools -> Options -> General Tab on top -> "When Firefox Starts" -> Select "Show my home page"

I'm guessing it is currently on "Show my windows and tabs from last time"
m
l
February 3, 2012 9:05:15 PM

it worked thanks but why did it change? i didn't change it myself do you have any idea why it might have changed?
m
l
February 3, 2012 10:06:16 PM

I'm not really sure why it changed for me either. I just remember it being like that one day when it wasn't the day before. It might've been a firefox update or something.
m
l
February 4, 2012 1:27:03 AM

me88 said:
safari works fine i loads my homepage when i first start and everything works fine with safari.

i uninstalled it completely and then reinstalled it and it still does the same thing. i downloaded a program called paintbrush which is like ms paint and ever since i did that i've had that problem
delete the program than.
m
l
!