Closed

Intel graphics media accelerator failed to install in my windows 7???

i am using windows 7 in my PC, Intel dg41rq, my processor is Intel Pentium and have a 2GB ram on 500 GB hard disk..why Intel graphics media accelerator failed to install in my windows 7???when i tried to play chess titans game in windows 7 suddenly my monitor was off.plz help me.......is there any way to continue windows 7 in my pc???
6 answers Last reply
More about intel graphics media accelerator failed install windows
  1. Did the driver fail to install, or did you have a shut down? That's two different problems.
  2. Sometimes you need to download drivers manually. Got to the motherboard manufacturer site and get the drivers your missing.
  3. win7 install process with active internet connection and even windows update should have found the correct driver and did full install without needing a CD..
    it's possible that this chipset is not compatible with win7 aero interface and therefore preventing install or normal functioning...
    if the above driver does not work then your looking at either a incompatible chipset or even a bad chipset (defective)..

try and perform a complete full install of win7 including deleting and re-formatting of HDD.
    this time with active internet connection select win7 to download updates during install process.
    last resort.
  4. Dude myself having same problem...if u got solution send to this id.. thangam***@***.com thank uuuuuuu
  5. Hi thangaraj_48,

Open your own thread on the topic. This one is a one year old.
  6. This topic has been closed by Nikorr.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Windows 7 Intel Graphics