"Cycle through targets" in San Andreas PC version

Hi,

when practicing bootle shooting at Emmet's the game tells you that
"while locked on you can cycle through targets". Hmm, ok there's an
option for "Next/Previous Target" and it IS configured to the mouse
wheel, but nothing happens when I'm in aim mode seeing the green marker
above the targets heads.
How do I cycle through them? Or is this just remains from the PS
version?

Best,
Marco
1 answer Last reply
More about cycle targets andreas version

    On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 01:31:25 +0200, Marco Boltz <boltz@gmx.de> opined
    in alt.games.grand-theft-auto:

    >How do I cycle through them? Or is this just remains from the PS
    >version?

    It's for joypads, doesn't work for the mouse.
    --
    http://www.sierro.co.uk

    Random Witterings
    http://www.sierro.co.uk/blog/