comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video

I bought this card for my PC to replace the Voodoo 3500 TV that
was gradually reaching its compatibility limit with new
software. It works fine and the Tuner works fine.

I have talked to the card manufacturer but all I have gotten is
squink.

System is an Asus P4SE 1.7 ghz with 500 Mb meme
Win98SE
Builtin Audio
US robotics PCI moden V.90

and this new card

Radeon 9000 All in wonder Pro.

When I try to run the companies installation software the
computer crashes, it seldomly ever crashes (good for win98SE)
I replaced the AGP MB drivers, the bios does not seem to be the
problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Philip

Sorry about that. Filled in the wrong feild

Philip Deitiker <Donevenask@worlnet.att.net> says in
t:

> Sorry about that. Filled in the wrong feild
>

> Philip Deitiker <Donevenask@worlnet.att.net> says in
> t:
>
>> I bought this card for my PC to replace the Voodoo 3500 TV
>> that was gradually reaching its compatibility limit with
>> new software. It works fine and the Tuner works fine.
>>
>> I have talked to the card manufacturer but all I have
>> gotten is squink.
>>
>> System is an Asus P4SE 1.7 ghz with 500 Mb meme
>> Win98SE
>> Builtin Audio
>> US robotics PCI moden V.90
>>
>> and this new card
>>
>> Radeon 9000 All in wonder Pro.
>>
>> When I try to run the companies installation software the
>> computer crashes, it seldomly ever crashes (good for
>> win98SE) I replaced the AGP MB drivers, the bios does not
>> seem to be the problem.
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated.

Installed the Downloaded program in safe mode. It worked.

--
Philip