How about some feedback on the LG vx6100

Thinking about swapping over to the LG vx6100 from my Samsung a670. The LG
has more bells and whistles but the LG voice memo seems easier to use. This
is a feature I like and Samsung has perfected it to the point of not so user
friendly anymore. I've always had Samsungs in the past and think it's time
to try something new. So, anyone out there have any feelings about the LG
vx6100.?
2 answers Last reply
More about feedback vx6100

    There's some very detailed revues on Phonescoop. Looks like a good one.

    http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/user_reviews.php?phone=504

    -
    David

    "Frank" <duzenski@snet.net> wrote in message
    > Thinking about swapping over to the LG vx6100 from my Samsung a670. The LG
    > has more bells and whistles but the LG voice memo seems easier to use.
    > This is a feature I like and Samsung has perfected it to the point of not
    > so user friendly anymore. I've always had Samsungs in the past and think
    > it's time to try something new. So, anyone out there have any feelings
    > about the LG vx6100.?

    Frank I previously posted my opinions on the subject. Here is the text
    again.

    I recently upgraded from a Samsung A310 which gave us great service for over
    two years. So, my first choice was a Samsung A670. After two brand new
    phones failed to work properly. The first phone had three problems out of
    the box. An almost unreadable dim display, an inability to switch between
    calls when a call was waiting and logging errors of missed and received
    calls. The second one had a brighter display, was able to switch between
    calls but still had a logging problem. It is interesting to note that the
    call logging problem has been discussed at length on the internet for over a
    year. Evidently Samsung/Verizon don't care. The local Verizon store
    technical support acknowledged that the problem was occurring and said that
    they never heard of the problem before. After a bit of study I got a
    VX-6100. I find that the display on the VX6100 is considerably brighter
    than the A670. It also has a few more bells and whistles such as a better
    selection of built in ringers, voice dial that actually works without setup
    or voice training. The call holding of both the Samsung and LG are both
    good. The volume on the VX6100 is much better than the A670 and
    subjectively I think that the audio quality of the VX6100 is slightly
    better. In addition the VX6100 offers a speaker phone capability so that
    you can be just as obnoxious as your NexTel friends. The battery life of
    the VX6100 seems to be a bit less than the A310. This could be due to being
    a tri-mode phone with analog capability which the A670 does not provide.
    The advantage of the monochrome front display on the VX6100 is that it is
    readable in virtually any lighting. The front display on the A670s that I
    had were not readable in outdoor lighting

    Al

Verizon LG Samsung Internet Service Providers