Get unusual video modes on sis 650 AGP card

I'm working on a customers machine and their video card is only listing
two resolutions - 640x480 and 1024x576. there are several refresh rates and
colours for each but those are the only two resolutions. i didn't check the
exact amount of video ram but if it's enough to allow 1024x576 then it
should be able to do 800x600. it's a sis 650 running under windows 98. any
ideas?

--
Gary Roach
ADB Services

Try getting the latest drivers for the video card.
and the latest monitor inf file.