What does an AGP slot look like?

I think I need to replace my video card. I had a recurring problem
with my computer freezing and the monitor going blank whenever I
opened a program or internet explorer. One or two reboots usually
corrected the problem. Changing the UPS didn't help. Changing the
power supply to an Antec True430 worked for a week. This morning the
problem reappeared. Also got error messages trying to open internet
explorer, and when I went to click on a book mark, the pulldown menu
only partially appeared. This was after a fresh reboot.

I have a Compaq Presario from 4 years ago. The HP/Compaq website
doesn't specify what type of slots I have. The slot the video card is
in is smaller than the others. The card says Creative on it, but the
chipset according to system diagnostics is a GeForce DDR.MOst video
cards are AGP. I have a suspicion I have a PCI video slot.

At newegg, they have a Diamond ATI Radeon 9200SE 128MBDDR 64bit PCI
card for 68 bucks. Seems like PCI cards are almost extinct.

What does an AGP slot look like compared to a PCI slot? According to
the pics of the cards I see on newegg, the extensions on the cards
look the same or similar.

Thanks

Never mind...all I hd to do was click on the closeup photos. Duh