The best joystick

Hi
I have just bought Grand theft auto for my son and he plays it on the P.C.
and he uses a very basic joystick could anyone tell me what is the best
joystick or gamepad for this game.
Many Thanks from Eddie
3 answers Last reply
More about joystick

    "eddie" <edward.doyle1@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I have just bought Grand theft auto for my son and he plays it on the P.C.
    > and he uses a very basic joystick could anyone tell me what is the best
    > joystick or gamepad for this game.

    I use the Xbox Gamepad S. (yes an actually consol gamepad) You just need the
    USB adapter. I found one quite easily on the net for $7. No PC gamepad is as
    good as a consol gamepad (construction and performance). There are also PS2
    gamepad USB adapters out there too or so I have been told. I have no idea if
    GameCube gamepad adapters have been made yet.

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:40:34 GMT, "Robert"
    <rbutcher.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >"eddie" <edward.doyle1@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> I have just bought Grand theft auto for my son and he plays it on the P.C.
    >> and he uses a very basic joystick could anyone tell me what is the best
    >> joystick or gamepad for this game.
    >
    >I use the Xbox Gamepad S. (yes an actually consol gamepad) You just need the
    >USB adapter. I found one quite easily on the net for $7. No PC gamepad is as
    >good as a consol gamepad (construction and performance). There are also PS2
    >gamepad USB adapters out there too or so I have been told. I have no idea if
    >GameCube gamepad adapters have been made yet.

    I have had an N64 adtaptor for years...I have just bought the PS2 to
    PC adaptor from play.com....only £6.99 and is well worth it as it
    supports shock and you can plug two pads into the one adaptor for
    emulation multiplayer excellence!.....

    --
    The Zero ST

    "Craig Coope" <coope1999@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:40:34 GMT, "Robert"
    > <rbutcher.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >

    > I have had an N64 adtaptor for years...I have just bought the PS2 to
    > PC adaptor from play.com....only £6.99 and is well worth it as it
    > supports shock and you can plug two pads into the one adaptor for
    > emulation multiplayer excellence!.....

    Sweet man, those consol gamepads really rocks and are very precise, and FF
    is a nice tough. That said I wish I owned a PS2 cuz the Xbox gamepad can
    make your right thumb sore cuz the buttons are more rounded and stiffer
    (have to press them very hard) but still better than a PC pad or using
    keyboard.

Joystick Games Video Games