ADI Microscan 937g (5g) Monitor Setup Manual / Instructions

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,uk.comp.homebuilt,demon.tech.pc (More info?)

I recently received a ADI Microscan 937g (5g) Monitor without an instruction
/ setup manual. I was wondering if anyone has a scan of the manual or an
electronic version of the manual they could email to me? I'm trying to
adjust the monitor's settings and an especially confused by the way the
'Menu' button works when depressed twice. It seems to call up a different
set of settings but I'm not sure if this is correct or, if so, when one set
of settings is in effect or when the other set is.
Thanks!
Ken

"Ken Abrahamsen" <kabraha454@aol.com> wrote in message
> I recently received a ADI Microscan 937g (5g) Monitor without an
instruction
> / setup manual. I was wondering if anyone has a scan of the manual or an
> electronic version of the manual they could email to me? I'm trying to
> adjust the monitor's settings and an especially confused by the way the
> 'Menu' button works when depressed twice. It seems to call up a different
> set of settings but I'm not sure if this is correct or, if so, when one
set
> of settings is in effect or when the other set is.
> Thanks!
> Ken

Wow - if I properly recall, that's a design from about 11 years ago. If
it's the one I'm thinking of,
yes, the menu button does act as you suspect; the first set should be the
typical size and centering
adjustments, and the second menu should be for finer geometry adjustments
such as pincshion and
trapezoid. But I don't have a manual, and after 10+ years, some things start
to fade from memory.

HTH,

NGA