  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
Share
July 25, 2004 5:10:00 PM

What is the best downloadable vpn software in anyone's opinion? I
miss PGP's vpn features before they sold it off. What could replace
that?

More about : vpn software

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 26, 2004 12:36:59 AM

trax wrote:
> What is the best downloadable vpn software in anyone's opinion? I
> miss PGP's vpn features before they sold it off. What could replace
> that?

I use Cisco's VPN client. I have no idea if it's best; it does work for me.
July 26, 2004 1:44:00 AM

trax wrote:

> What is the best downloadable vpn software in anyone's opinion? I
> miss PGP's vpn features before they sold it off. What could replace
> that?
I like the Watchguard VPN client. Simple to install and even has a
version with Zone Alarm bundled in!
!