best vpn software

What is the best downloadable vpn software in anyone's opinion? I
miss PGP's vpn features before they sold it off. What could replace
that?
2 answers Last reply
More about best software

    trax wrote:
    > What is the best downloadable vpn software in anyone's opinion? I
    > miss PGP's vpn features before they sold it off. What could replace
    > that?

    I use Cisco's VPN client. I have no idea if it's best; it does work for me.

    trax wrote:

    > What is the best downloadable vpn software in anyone's opinion? I
    > miss PGP's vpn features before they sold it off. What could replace
    > that?
    I like the Watchguard VPN client. Simple to install and even has a
    version with Zone Alarm bundled in!

Firewalls vpn Security Software Networking