wondering about all in wonder 9800 PRO 128 compatibility w..

I bought an ATI all in wonder 9800 PRO video card, but I'm wondering about
any problems with compatibility with another ati all in wonder 128 PCI,
which will be installed in the same system for dual monitor support. I
bought it cause I though it supported dual monitor, but it turns out only
the 9800 without the all in wonder supports two monitors from the one card.

At the moment I'm using an ATI aiw128 PCI and an ATI 8500LE AGP. I have
constant conflicts in the tuner software. Any sugestions?

I KNOW the aiw9800 Pro is a kickass card. BUT I want the multi monitor
support. Is anyone using the Aiw 9600XT or the aiw 9800 with another pci
card for dual monitor support? What do you think of it?

I would really apreciate your input. I'm considering returning the AIW 9800
in favour of the AIW 9600XT. On the other hand, if there aren't going to be
any problems, I think I'll keep the 9800....arg.

RandyL

I wouldn't think that having 2 All-In-Wonder cards in the same system would
be a good idea. If you really ant an all-in wonder 9800, then why not get
it, and a second ATI PCI card? The newer batch of lower end ATI PCI cards
should work fine with a 9800 AIW.

Or better yet, just get a regular 9800 Pro, so you can have dual outputs,
and get the TV Wonder PCI card which will handle the TV/video functions that
the AIW would have otherwise handled. The 2 combined should be close in
price to the AIW 9800 pro.