did anyone elses map fall apart when they tried to fold it?

Load of rubbish the folds are actually perforated - WTF? Have they
been putting something in R* water - we need to know!

ARG wrote:

> mine did

If you have a printer a good idea is to find a map of each island and
print them on separate sheets of paper, keeping the originals for when
they need reprinting. There are loads of maps available, from blank
ones to ones with secrets or weapons etc marked on them. If you can't
find any let me know which one you want and I'll send it to a valid
addy for you. For some reason the plain one doesn't have 'important'
buildings marked on it but I never used that anyway.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

"ARG" <nospam@arg.com> wrote in message
> mine did

Mine was okay, so far anyway. I might stick it on the wall like I did with
my Vice City map, then I won't have to have the same nightmare that you did.

Robert

"ARG" <nospam@arg.com> wrote in message
> mine did

I work for an office supplies manufacturer. I "bollowed" the companies giant
lamination machine and ran the whole map through. Now my map is encased to
tough clear plastic and is as tough as your average debit card. Hangs on my
wall beside my PC.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:44:23 GMT, "Robert"
<rbutcher.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"ARG" <nospam@arg.com> wrote in message
>> mine did
>
>I work for an office supplies manufacturer. I "bollowed" the companies giant
>lamination machine and ran the whole map through. Now my map is encased to
>tough clear plastic and is as tough as your average debit card. Hangs on my
>wall beside my PC.

You'll have a hard time folding it back up into the box when you come
to sell your copy :eek:p

--
The Zero ST

Robert

"Craig Coope" <coope1999@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:44:23 GMT, "Robert"
> <rbutcher.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> You'll have a hard time folding it back up into the box when you come
> to sell your copy :eek:p

Naw, I still have my copies of GTA2 through Vice City. My map is MINE!

Craig Coope wrote in news:nuoqa19g1prijhgjovhal4616m3a3ocmio@4ax.com:

> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:44:23 GMT, "Robert"
> <rbutcher.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "ARG" <nospam@arg.com> wrote in message
> > > mine did
> >
> > I work for an office supplies manufacturer. I "bollowed" the
> > companies giant lamination machine and ran the whole map through.
> > Now my map is encased to tough clear plastic and is as tough as
> > your average debit card. Hangs on my wall beside my PC.
>
> You'll have a hard time folding it back up into the box when you come
> to sell your copy :eek:p

Why on earth would anyone want to sell this game?!

"Robert" <rbutcher.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "ARG" <nospam@arg.com> wrote in message
>> mine did
>
> I work for an office supplies manufacturer. I "bollowed" the companies
> giant
> lamination machine and ran the whole map through. Now my map is encased to
> tough clear plastic and is as tough as your average debit card. Hangs on
> my
> wall beside my PC.

I don't mind telling you that I'm a bit envious about that.