LG VX 3300 question

Last response: in Network Providers
July 27, 2005 6:01:10 PM

Hi,
I just signed up for new service and am getting the LG VX3300. A very basic
phone I know. I have no need for a camera phone or blue tooth etc.
However, I cannot find much on this phone as far as quality of calls - the
important stuff (to me).
Can anyone help? First hand experience? I can only find a couple of
reviews online and they are not very helpful.
Thanks,
Carp

More about : 3300 question

July 27, 2005 11:11:35 PM

"Carp" <carp4154@nospambellsouth.net> wrote in

> Can anyone help? First hand experience? I can only find a couple of
> reviews online and they are not very helpful.
> Thanks,
> Carp

I have had this phone for about two weeks. I am pretty pleased with the
voice quality at least in network. I like the speaker phone option - it
works well too.
!