Eizo Flexscan 767 LCD for photo & video editing?

I'm seeking a replacement for my old CRT. Primarily used for digital
photography (Photoshop tweaking) and some digital video editing.

Does anyone have info on the Eizo Flexscan 767(LCD) - will it fit the bill?
I'm a little confused about response times (video). The Flexscan is 20ms,
is that fast enough for fluid video?

If not the Flexscan 767 - does anyone have recommendations for 19in flat
panel displays? Can anyone direct me towards a website that has reviews and
recommendations for flat panels for video and photo editing?

I used a LCD monitor a few years back (Dell 1503FP) and had a great deal of
trouble with photoediting. Have LCD's improved since then?

More about eizo flexscan photo video editing

    > I'm seeking a replacement for my old CRT. Primarily used for digital
    > photography (Photoshop tweaking) and some digital video editing.
    >
    > Does anyone have info on the Eizo Flexscan 767(LCD) - will it fit the
    bill?
    > I'm a little confused about response times (video). The Flexscan is 20ms,
    > is that fast enough for fluid video?

    The L767 has 25ms Samsung PVA panel.
    I have used one for a year and it is a beautiful
    monitor, but not very good for fast moving graphics... :-\

    > If not the Flexscan 767 - does anyone have recommendations for 19in flat
    > panel displays? Can anyone direct me towards a website that has reviews
    and
    > recommendations for flat panels for video and photo editing?

    Eizo is introducing the new L768.
    Last generation Samsung PVA panel with 1000:1 contrast
    and 178° viewing angle.
    http://www.eizo.com/products/lcd/l768/index.asp

    In September they will make also a L797 with NEC S-IPS panel.

    > I used a LCD monitor a few years back (Dell 1503FP) and had a great deal
    of
    > trouble with photoediting. Have LCD's improved since then?

    According to my experience with L767 and other LCDs...
    You can use it for home and semi-pro photoediting,
    but CRTs remains more suited for this task thanks to
    smooth and realistic colors.

    Eizo make also the CG series color calibrated LCDs...
    but I think you don't like the price...
    ;-)

    > Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

    Ask me about L767 if you want...

    Greetings

Graphics Cards Photo Video LCD Graphics Product