How to get monitor details

Dear all,
Please help me how to get monitor details like driver
information,monitor serial no etc..No details available in net - I
have to get the information which aida32 is showing for monitor

Thanks
Sankar
1 answer Last reply
More about monitor details

    On 7 Jul 2004 02:10:51 -0700, swsiintr@hclinsys.com (Sankar-R) wrote:

    >Dear all,
    > Please help me how to get monitor details like driver
    >information,monitor serial no etc..No details available in net - I
    >have to get the information which aida32 is showing for monitor
    >
    >Thanks
    >Sankar

    Driver information, you'll need the model number. If you've got a
    manual, the front cover of that is the most obvious place to start.
    Otherwise, The back of the monitor usually has a sticker with the
    manufacturer, Serial Number, Model Number, etc on it.

    Once you have the model number, you can track down the driver for it.

    Typically, when it comes to monitors, you can usually just use the
    generic monitor driver with Windows, or if using Linux under X, choose
    a usage mode you know works on that monitor (find the model number
    and it should be easy to find the other details on that monitor using
    search tools like google).

    MCheu

Graphics Cards Hardware Monitors Graphics