E815 an the Jabra 250V...

drifter

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

anyone try this combo yet? i'm looking to cut
the wire here. any other suggestion?
thanks...

Drifter...

<on the fringe of pittsburgh>

TGW

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

Awesome combo together -- I received my BT250V on Monday, and I have been
using the combo ever since. I found it on eBay for abot $68 including
shipping (Buy It Now -- I was in a hurry!).

"Drifter" <Drifter@pgh.com> wrote in message
> anyone try this combo yet? i'm looking to cut
> the wire here. any other suggestion?
> thanks...
>
> Drifter...
>
> <on the fringe of pittsburgh>

drifter

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

Awesome combo together -- I received my BT250V on Monday, and I have
been
using the combo ever since. I found it on eBay for about $68 including
shipping (Buy It Now -- I was in a hurry!).

thanks tgw. the vibrate thing, does it work with the 815?
and, if i'm reading it right, the ear piece "vibrates"?
thank you...

Drifter...

<on*the*fringe*of*pittsburgh>

TGW

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

Yes, the earpiece vibrates in addition to whatever ringer you have selected
on the phone -- exactly as advertised.