nocd patch

has anyone found a working one anywhere? ive seen the one by hoodlum but it
doesnt work, are there any others around?

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

drbob

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2004

Al Bundy wrote:
> has anyone found a working one anywhere? ive seen the one by hoodlum but it
> doesnt work, are there any others around?

Hoodlum released an update to the patch that fixed issues with foreign
languages. There is also an issue (unrelated to the nocd patch) where
the game will not run properly if your windows username has a period (.)
or a comma (,) in it.

You can fix this by creating new windows account from wich to run the
game, if you don't want to do that this forum thread has a work around:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=194371

--
drbob

OE Users - check this out!

I downloaded one at the week-end, it's called
GrandTheftAutoSanAndreasv1.0NoDVDFixedexeEng.rar if that helps you find
it.

I had a couple of crashes after just going to the betting shop and
driving back home with the winnings, so I tried a different game save
(a downloaded psy100percentgtasa.zip file) which worked fine, and since
going back to my own game, it hasn't crashed again. It may be that
re-booting the PC fixed the problem.

Phil Hibbs.

I just looked, and it is by Hoodlum, but it works for me apart from
those early crashes.

Phil Hibbs.