nocd patch

has anyone found a working one anywhere? ive seen the one by hoodlum but it
doesnt work, are there any others around?
4 answers Last reply
More about nocd patch

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:06:41 +0100, Al Bundy wrote:

    > has anyone found a working one anywhere? ive seen the one by hoodlum but
    > it doesnt work, are there any others around?

    there's one on http://www.gamecopyworld.com ... works a treat on the uk
    version.

    http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/dl_awpost.php?d=2005&f=hlm-gtasa!rar&u=m1139.gamecopyworld.com

    http://tinyurl.com/d3pgb

    Al Bundy wrote:
    > has anyone found a working one anywhere? ive seen the one by hoodlum but it
    > doesnt work, are there any others around?

    Hoodlum released an update to the patch that fixed issues with foreign
    languages. There is also an issue (unrelated to the nocd patch) where
    the game will not run properly if your windows username has a period (.)
    or a comma (,) in it.

    You can fix this by creating new windows account from wich to run the
    game, if you don't want to do that this forum thread has a work around:

    http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=194371

    --
    drbob

    OE Users - check this out!

    I downloaded one at the week-end, it's called
    GrandTheftAutoSanAndreasv1.0NoDVDFixedexeEng.rar if that helps you find
    it.

    I had a couple of crashes after just going to the betting shop and
    driving back home with the winnings, so I tried a different game save
    (a downloaded psy100percentgtasa.zip file) which worked fine, and since
    going back to my own game, it hasn't crashed again. It may be that
    re-booting the PC fixed the problem.

    Phil Hibbs.

    I just looked, and it is by Hoodlum, but it works for me apart from
    those early crashes.

    Phil Hibbs.

Games Video Games