Motorola V600

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
April 30, 2004 11:37:09 AM

Figure this one out, AT&T wireless is here in my town and
sells this phone (its awesome phone) and Cingular says its going to be
4 to 6 months before they bring it in, although there using it in
Florida and other states and AT&T is on the same thing here GSM
network, according to AT&T local store once the deal with cingular
goes through, all customers will be afforded the choice to either
switch to cingular or there service will end, now whats going to
happen to the customers that cingular does not support there phones or
some other deal

More about : motorola v600

Anonymous
April 30, 2004 5:44:05 PM

>according to AT&T local store once the deal with cingular
>goes through, all customers will be afforded the choice to either
>switch to cingular or there service will end,

I would take that guy's statement with a grain of salt.

I expect that your contract will continue in force and that you will have the
same (or expanded) service. It makes no sense at all to buy a customer base and
then close it out.

--
John S.