17" LCD Monitor for 1024 X 768

Are there any 17" LCD Monitors with a native resolution of 1024 X 768 as I
have trouble looking at a small displays? I currently have a 17" CRT screen
and have to run it at 800 X 600 as the text is too small in 1024 X 768.

Any help would be appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about monitor 1024

    You should be able to easily fix that by going to <control panel>,
    <Display>, [Settings] (tab), (advanced) (button) and
    the jockey the "DPI setting" under the [General] tab.

    HTH,
    NGA

    --

    "Mr Neil" <neil.z @tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Are there any 17" LCD Monitors with a native resolution of 1024 X 768 as I
    > have trouble looking at a small displays? I currently have a 17" CRT
    screen
    > and have to run it at 800 X 600 as the text is too small in 1024 X 768.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    The text looks awful when it's a larger font, the 96dpi still looks the
    best, it's just you need a larger screen to show it properly. It's fine on
    my 19" but I don't want another brick.

    "Not Gimpy Anymore" <nospamREMOVplease@msn.net> wrote in message
    > You should be able to easily fix that by going to <control panel>,
    > <Display>, [Settings] (tab), (advanced) (button) and
    > the jockey the "DPI setting" under the [General] tab.
    >
    > HTH,
    > NGA
    >
    > --
    >
    > "Mr Neil" <neil.z @tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Are there any 17" LCD Monitors with a native resolution of 1024 X 768 as
    > > have trouble looking at a small displays? I currently have a 17" CRT
    > screen
    > > and have to run it at 800 X 600 as the text is too small in 1024 X 768.
    > >
    > > Any help would be appreciated.

Graphics Cards LCD Monitor Graphics