monitos colors auto of convergency

My Pixie monitor, model PBC-1764, the colors on the lower right corner are
out of convergency. I see the red, green and blue off by as much as 1/16 of
an inch.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Thank you,

Tony

"Alpha One" <alphaone@optonline.net> wrote in message news:<NB6Oc.10097$oE1.1028339@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>...
> My Pixie monitor, model PBC-1764, the colors on the lower right corner are
> out of convergency. I see the red, green and blue off by as much as 1/16 of
> an inch.
> Any ideas how to fix this?
> Thank you,
>
> Tony

This may be due to magnetic near your right bottom corner of your
monitor. REmove any speakers or other magnetic material near the
monitor. Or if the crt is not properly shielded you may get this.
Also try to change the direction of the monitor and check it.