Sony HS94P/B

jaime

Anyone got one of these tft's or have a view on them. The price seems very
reasonable and the 12 msec response time looks very good.

Thanks

Jaime

> Anyone got one of these tft's or have a view on them. The price seems very
> reasonable and the 12 msec response time looks very good.

Thanks to XBRITE Technology you will have wonderful colors...
....and you can use the monitor as a mirror. :-\

jaime

"SR2" <alphasoft_nospam_@libero.it> wrote in message
> > Anyone got one of these tft's or have a view on them. The price seems
very
> > reasonable and the 12 msec response time looks very good.
>
> Thanks to XBRITE Technology you will have wonderful colors...
> ...and you can use the monitor as a mirror. :-\

Is the reflection that bad? I've seen the XBRITE on some of the vaios (TR5,
S1) and the displays look very good even in shop windows etc..

> Is the reflection that bad? I've seen the XBRITE on some of the vaios
(TR5,
> S1) and the displays look very good even in shop windows etc..

The displays look "particularly" good in shop windows, but have you
noticed how much reflecting is the panel surface?
This is the way they obtain better light trasmission and vivid colors.
Now imagine the monitor in your home/office and not in the shop windows.
Your sister can refresh her makeup with it... :))